New Species of Spider Discovered.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: New Species of Spider Discovered.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
11-03-2016, 06:11 PM
Thank you for providing me with some dinner conversation tonight! I just showed this photo to my son when we started talking about Australia. We started with Tony Abbott and moved down through the animal kingdom.
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
13-03-2016, 04:19 PM
(11-03-2016 06:11 PM)julep Wrote:  Thank you for providing me with some dinner conversation tonight! I just showed this photo to my son when we started talking about Australia. We started with Tony Abbott and moved down through the animal kingdom.

up*
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
17-03-2016, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2016 09:19 AM by Loom.)
Just another reason not to visit Australia. You guys have spiders as big as your hands, and if that, just that, weren't enough, you have freakishly huge water spiders.

Flamethrowers don't work well with water. How the heck do you Aussies manage this?!

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
17-03-2016, 12:48 PM
They mate with them. Drinking Beverage
17-03-2016, 01:55 PM
Its rally a good news. We here hundreds of species going extinct every day. These odd new discoveries are ray of hopes.
17-03-2016, 04:08 PM
(17-03-2016 01:55 PM)vishudh Wrote:  Its rally a good news. We here hundreds of species going extinct every day. These odd new discoveries are ray of hopes.

True, though it's more like "Putting a name in a catalog before the thing disappears."

These critters are around before we find them. It's just that we'll have a name for the space they leave behind if/when they become extinct.

It's not like we need yet another critter which is formidable, adaptable, capable and, quite probably, lethal. Tongue

Still.. 'Strayl-ya!'. Big Grin

Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
18-03-2016, 07:21 AM
(17-03-2016 09:13 AM)Loom Wrote:  Just another reason not to visit Australia. You guys have spiders as big as your hands, and if that, just that, weren't enough, you have freakishly huge water spiders.

The rest of the world had lions and tigers and bears. We have spiders who keep to themselves and don't mean anyone harm. Sure we need to catch them in cake tins sometimes to relocate them outside, but they are gentle souls for the most part. Just very fast. Fast and twitchy.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
18-03-2016, 07:40 AM
Yea I heard about this new species, the scientific name is "Drumpfith Demagogueith, Narcissist"

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-03-2016, 10:00 AM
(17-03-2016 09:13 AM)Loom Wrote:  Just another reason not to visit Australia. You guys have spiders as big as your hands.....

And you know what they say about blokes with big hands... hehe.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.