New Star Trek TV series for 2017

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2015, 04:39 AM
RE: New Star Trek TV series for 2017
First season of DS9 was crap and boring though. Voyager had the ingredient that all the best sci fi has. Backs against the wall and struggling to survive. And Janeway kept wanting to blow the ship up whenever aliens got the better of them. Best nutter ever!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2015, 04:42 AM
I like all the series. Voyager from season 4 when 7 of 9 joins was excellent. And some of the earlier episodes were great. Especially the 2 parter with Sarah Silverman.

DS 9 became very good with the war, but the overly religious Bajorans gave me the #^(*#!!!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
06-11-2015, 06:23 AM
(06-11-2015 04:42 AM)Banjo Wrote:  DS 9 became very good with the war, but the overly religious Bajorans gave me the #^(*#!!!

Yeah, I wish they had toned down that aspect of it. For the most part I liked DS9 except for Sisko's horrible overacting. He obviously graduated from the Shatner school with full honors.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
06-11-2015, 07:34 AM
I enjoyed all the series and variuos offshoots except Enterprise. I just couldn't get into it. I'm looking forward to the next instalment.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
06-11-2015, 08:37 AM
I never got into Star Trek. I always found it a little to cheesy.

After the last movies though, I suppose I'll give the new series a go though. Despite the lenseflares I realm liked those.
07-11-2015, 10:53 AM
I loved all the Star Trek series. I still watch reruns of TNG & Voyager & DS9 & Enterprise.

I wish they had made more seasons of Star Trek - Enterprise.

But I find myself starting to nitpick episodes more about things that shouldn't happen in the 24th century with a experienced Quasi-Military Organization like Star Fleet...like no breakers to prevent exploding consoles and security systems that can be easily hacked by practically anybody, etc...

I'd like to see something really new though like Star Trek from the Klingon point of view, or "Star Trek - Terran Empire" from the alternate mirror universe...where everybody has to have a goatee even the women.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post