New 'Supermassive' dinosaur discovered in Argentina

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: New 'Supermassive' dinosaur discovered in Argentina
(06-09-2014 06:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 06:33 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  English expression - I could've said 'Good Lord' or 'Gosh' but went with the first thing that came to mind...

I have watched more than enough Peanuts to be familiar with the term..
I was wondering why the expression, actually...

It's fucking big!

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 06:46 PM
(06-09-2014 06:36 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 06:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have watched more than enough Peanuts to be familiar with the term..
I was wondering why the expression, actually...

It's fucking big!

That it is; kinda a shame that things like that don't continue to live; it's for the better for humans, of course, but seeing a herd of those titans roaming about would probably be among the most awe-inspiring, majestic things I can image.

I can't help but wonder what happened to that other colossal dinosaur that was found a few months back, it kinda dropped of the face of the Earth...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-09-2014, 08:44 PM
Could the lochness monster be this type of Dinosaur? Gasp Lochness Monster confirmed? Laugh out load

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
06-09-2014, 11:07 PM
(06-09-2014 08:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Could the lochness monster be this type of Dinosaur? Gasp Lochness Monster confirmed? Laugh out load

It walked on land.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-09-2014, 11:08 PM
(06-09-2014 11:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 08:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Could the lochness monster be this type of Dinosaur? Gasp Lochness Monster confirmed? Laugh out load

It walked on land.

Evolution, maybe it adapted to water to hide.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
06-09-2014, 11:10 PM
(06-09-2014 06:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 06:36 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  It's fucking big!

That it is; kinda a shame that things like that don't continue to live; it's for the better for humans, of course, but seeing a herd of those titans roaming about would probably be among the most awe-inspiring, majestic things I can image.

I can't help but wonder what happened to that other colossal dinosaur that was found a few months back, it kinda dropped of the face of the Earth...

[Image: megalodon-demotivational-poster-1245401655.jpg]

Thumbsup

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-09-2014, 12:19 AM
(06-09-2014 11:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 11:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  It walked on land.

Evolution, maybe it adapted to water to hide.

As deep water as the loch ness? Its weight would drown it

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-09-2014, 12:29 AM
(07-09-2014 12:19 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 11:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Evolution, maybe it adapted to water to hide.

As deep water as the loch ness? Its weight would drown it

Come on, Christians can have a God, why can't I have a lochness monster lol

07-09-2014, 07:54 AM
(07-09-2014 12:29 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 12:19 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  As deep water as the loch ness? Its weight would drown it

Come on, Christians can have a God, why can't I have a lochness monster lol

Because you are an atheist, if it is not backed up by evidence you don't believe it, much less accept it.

07-09-2014, 08:04 AM
(07-09-2014 07:54 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 12:29 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Come on, Christians can have a God, why can't I have a lochness monster lol

Because you are an atheist, if it is not backed up by evidence you don't believe it, much less accept it.

Wrong: atheism dictates only a lack of belief in deities; individual justification is outside the word's bounds; one being an atheist does not automatically make them an evidentialist.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post