New TTA-Like Gaming Community?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: New TTA-Like Gaming Community?
(08-01-2014 01:19 AM)sporehux Wrote:  xbox has been like a crack pipe to me lately, I glance at it walking past and it whispers to me to playyyyyy.
100+ hours a week on steam pc games I seem to be ok with (user= " novahux "), i can alt tab and pretend to do work every now and then.

Is novahux also your Xbox gamertag? I can't seem to find you...

Religion is the frozen thought of man out of which they build temples.
~Jiddu Krishnamurti
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2014, 06:10 PM
(08-01-2014 09:13 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 01:59 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Dude you have 4 posts, I don't think you're the right person to accurately lead a TTA clan of sorts.
Not that I think there would be a want for such a thing anyway.

Never said wanted to lead a TTA clan. The title says "TTA-Like". What I meant is that it would be similar to this site (and others like it). By no means am trying to rip off TTA, or steal members, or anything of the sort. All I'm trying to do is bring this type of a community to gaming. (because to my knowledge, there is none)

What I'm actually thinking about doing is making a gaming clan that would:
1. Have a member base (where you're not a part of clan politics, you just share a part in the clan)
2. Have a competitive side (for clan battles)
3. Not only be for atheists/agnostics, but just for open minded people in general that don't judge based on religion, race, sexual orientation, etc...
4. Hopefully be cross platform
5. Work with TTA and other like-minded communities to bring a "home away from home" type of place for people that don't know about sites like this.

I realise I'm not well known on this forum, and I can respect that. All I'm saying is give me a chance. Just because you don't know me through this forum doesn't mean I'm not qualified to do this. So pretty much regardless, I'm going to make this eventually, I just wanted to share it with this community first because I felt like it would be the right thing to do.
If you disagree, that's fine. It's just something I want to do in my spare time, I'm not forcing anyone to join lol Tongue

Don't take Muffs too seriously. He's a bit curt in his delivery, but he means well.

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-01-2014, 06:14 PM
I actually thought an atheist gaming community would be nice.

As it is, I get baked, start talking about the stars and BAM! Some cunt is all like "WTF are you talking about nerd?"
I've actually had multiple discussions with random people on XBL or PSN that had NO IDEA that the stars are places. No idea what they were, or even that we're not the center of the universe. One guy thought that the stars were "some kind of energy spikes at the edge of the solar system. Like on the wall." He actually thought there was some kind of physical bubble with lights on it.

I also imagine it would be a generally more mature group. Though a few members here give me some doubt.
09-01-2014, 06:15 PM
My XBL tag is SugarG1ider
09-01-2014, 06:34 PM
(09-01-2014 06:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 09:13 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Never said wanted to lead a TTA clan. The title says "TTA-Like". What I meant is that it would be similar to this site (and others like it). By no means am trying to rip off TTA, or steal members, or anything of the sort. All I'm trying to do is bring this type of a community to gaming. (because to my knowledge, there is none)

What I'm actually thinking about doing is making a gaming clan that would:
1. Have a member base (where you're not a part of clan politics, you just share a part in the clan)
2. Have a competitive side (for clan battles)
3. Not only be for atheists/agnostics, but just for open minded people in general that don't judge based on religion, race, sexual orientation, etc...
4. Hopefully be cross platform
5. Work with TTA and other like-minded communities to bring a "home away from home" type of place for people that don't know about sites like this.

I realise I'm not well known on this forum, and I can respect that. All I'm saying is give me a chance. Just because you don't know me through this forum doesn't mean I'm not qualified to do this. So pretty much regardless, I'm going to make this eventually, I just wanted to share it with this community first because I felt like it would be the right thing to do.
If you disagree, that's fine. It's just something I want to do in my spare time, I'm not forcing anyone to join lol Tongue

Don't take Muffs too seriously. He's a bit curt in his delivery, but he means well.

No I don't. Angry

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-01-2014, 06:38 PM
I don't even know... Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
09-01-2014, 07:31 PM
(09-01-2014 06:15 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  My XBL tag is SugarG1ider

I'll add you after I eat something. I've been playing GTA since got home lol

~Jiddu Krishnamurti
09-01-2014, 07:43 PM
Surprisingly, I'm not adverse to the idea of gaming with people from here, might ensure some teamwork for once...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-01-2014, 08:05 PM
(09-01-2014 07:43 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Surprisingly, I'm not adverse to the idea of gaming with people from here, might ensure some teamwork for once...

Exactly! And hell, new friends. I'm limiting this to only TTA members. Anyone can join as long as they have an open mind

~Jiddu Krishnamurti
09-01-2014, 08:06 PM
Heck. XBL is (I already know how friggin gay it is) snacksandbabes.