New TTA-Like Gaming Community?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: New TTA-Like Gaming Community?
(09-01-2014 11:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 11:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I will literally poke you in the boob if you try.

You think that would stop me?

Yeah, why stop with one boob when there are two?

The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear."
~Jiddu Krishnamurti
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2014, 11:45 PM
(09-01-2014 11:40 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I just might be. But I'm pretty out of practice in the multiplayer arena *last one I was hugely into was Natural Selection*

Lol, no worries. It's not really a "clan" as much as it's a "community". Sure, there will be a competitive side, but you don't have to be a part of that. Just have fun Smile

~Jiddu Krishnamurti
09-01-2014, 11:49 PM
(08-01-2014 09:19 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  That would be perfect actually, since I can't devote 100% of my time to this I could use other members with forum/clan experience. I'll definitely hit you up on Xbox after I get home from work (about 4pm PFC)

Sorry man, my schedule is all kinds of screwed up right now, with working nights and having a small child. If ever I'm on XBL it's in the middle of the night and wee hours of the morning. I'm always checking email and PM though.

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
09-01-2014, 11:54 PM
(09-01-2014 11:49 PM)Anudist Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 09:19 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  That would be perfect actually, since I can't devote 100% of my time to this I could use other members with forum/clan experience. I'll definitely hit you up on Xbox after I get home from work (about 4pm PFC)

Sorry man, my schedule is all kinds of screwed up right now, with working nights and having a small child. If ever I'm on XBL it's in the middle of the night and wee hours of the morning. I'm always checking email and PM though.

It's all good, I just got around to sending out friend requests today actually. If you don't have time it's not like I'm going to hold it against you lol, no worries

~Jiddu Krishnamurti
10-01-2014, 12:28 AM
(09-01-2014 11:54 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  It's all good, I just got around to sending out friend requests today actually. If you don't have time it's not like I'm going to hold it against you lol, no worries
I have time, it's just not at the times most people have it. Kinda sucks, but it also sets me up nice for handling things in off hours, if needed. Smile

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
10-01-2014, 01:40 AM
(09-01-2014 07:31 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 06:15 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  My XBL tag is SugarG1ider

I'll add you after I eat something. I've been playing GTA since got home lol

Well, forgot to check. I'll remember tomorrow.

Orrr now. Its just that controller is down at my feet.... And I'm all the way up here, at the keyboard. *long sigh*
10-01-2014, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 01:59 AM by sporehux.)
(09-01-2014 06:01 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 01:19 AM)sporehux Wrote:  xbox has been like a crack pipe to me lately, I glance at it walking past and it whispers to me to playyyyyy.
100+ hours a week on steam pc games I seem to be ok with (user= " novahux "), i can alt tab and pretend to do work every now and then.

Is novahux also your Xbox gamertag? I can't seem to find you...

try "xuhavon" "novahux" = steam

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
10-01-2014, 12:00 PM
(10-01-2014 12:28 AM)Anudist Wrote:  I have time, it's just not at the times most people have it. Kinda sucks, but it also sets me up nice for handling things in off hours, if needed. Smile

Very true, like I said so far this is just idea. Though, it is gaining a little momentum so I may just start on the clan hierarchy and website this weekend. It'll give me something to do lol

~Jiddu Krishnamurti
10-01-2014, 12:02 PM
(10-01-2014 01:40 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Well, forgot to check. I'll remember tomorrow.

Orrr now. Its just that controller is down at my feet.... And I'm all the way up here, at the keyboard. *long sigh*

You can do it, believe in yourself! Laugh out load

~Jiddu Krishnamurti
10-01-2014, 12:03 PM
(10-01-2014 01:44 AM)sporehux Wrote:  try "xuhavon" "novahux" = steam

Ok will do, when I get home that is lol. God I hate working Friday's Frusty

~Jiddu Krishnamurti