WEEEEE! I'm part of the discussion!

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: New TTA-Like Gaming Community?
Laugh out load

Religion is the frozen thought of man out of which they build temples.
~Jiddu Krishnamurti
20-01-2015, 04:41 AM
Howdy...KSI peeps probably recognize my name. But we still exist and have moved forward from the previous insanity caused by the former Chairman. I didn't read all the pages...
20-01-2015, 07:38 AM
(08-01-2014 04:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  But is there a need for an 'atheist' gaming community??

From my experience religion has NEVER been a concern in the gaming community, hell it's never even come up.
The closest it gets to a religious argument is when you get a ps fanboy and xbox fanboy going at eachother.

Without having read all the posts in this thread to see if anyone else addressed this, but atheistforums.org has its own "community" on Steam. It has nothing to do with atheism - we just all know each other and occasionally chat in game. Some people get together for MMO's.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
20-01-2015, 12:16 PM
(20-01-2015 07:38 AM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  Without having read all the posts in this thread to see if anyone else addressed this, but atheistforums.org has its own "community" on Steam. It has nothing to do with atheism - we just all know each other and occasionally chat in game. Some people get together for MMO's.

Sound interesting! Do you know what games they play?
20-01-2015, 12:23 PM
I know two of the members in particular were playing LoL together. I don't know much else, because I don't tend to play with others and haven't looked to jump into their reindeer games.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
20-01-2015, 12:44 PM
(20-01-2015 12:23 PM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  I know two of the members in particular were playing LoL together. I don't know much else, because I don't tend to play with others and haven't looked to jump into their reindeer games.

I like looking at my friends list more than I like interacting with it.
20-01-2015, 12:47 PM
That's pretty much my M.O. Occasionally chatting or joke-sexting in-game. Otherwise, we don't interact until the sales hit and we're all pretending to be slaves under the yoke of Almighty Steam.

Albert Camus
24-01-2015, 05:04 AM
(20-01-2015 04:41 AM)worstplayer Wrote:  Howdy...KSI peeps probably recognize my name. But we still exist and have moved forward from the previous insanity caused by the former Chairman. I didn't read all the pages...

Worst player? Holy shit I actually knew you...fancy seeing you here.

~Jiddu Krishnamurti
24-01-2015, 05:07 AM
(20-01-2015 07:38 AM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 04:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  But is there a need for an 'atheist' gaming community??

From my experience religion has NEVER been a concern in the gaming community, hell it's never even come up.
The closest it gets to a religious argument is when you get a ps fanboy and xbox fanboy going at eachother.

Without having read all the posts in this thread to see if anyone else addressed this, but atheistforums.org has its own "community" on Steam. It has nothing to do with atheism - we just all know each other and occasionally chat in game. Some people get together for MMO's.

As the OP, that's all I originally intended. But I was a wee lad on the forums when I started this post and everyone was like GTFO

~Jiddu Krishnamurti
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post