New Texas gun control law allows concealed guns on campus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2016, 09:32 PM
RE: New Texas gun control law allows concealed guns on campus
(12-10-2016 06:20 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Personally, were I a high school teacher standing in front of 20 teenagers with baby Glocks or Sigs in their pockets, I wouldn't feel all that comfortable—or safe (particularly in a socially disadvantaged suburb). Would you?

Confused
Yeah, but then it would be the primary schools which are the target so then the 5 to 10 year olds will need to carry their AR-15s.

Then the target will be the kindergartens, the AR-15's might be a bit heavy and complicated, perhaps they just carry grenades?

And then if you're worried about someone hyjacking a plane and crashing it into schools maybe you need at least one surface to air missile or a tank or somefing.
Yeah baby, yeah!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2016, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2016 10:00 PM by Chas.)
(12-10-2016 09:32 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 06:20 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Personally, were I a high school teacher standing in front of 20 teenagers with baby Glocks or Sigs in their pockets, I wouldn't feel all that comfortable—or safe (particularly in a socially disadvantaged suburb). Would you?

Confused
Yeah, but then it would be the primary schools which are the target so then the 5 to 10 year olds will need to carry their AR-15s.

Then the target will be the kindergartens, the AR-15's might be a bit heavy and complicated, perhaps they just carry grenades?

And then if you're worried about someone hyjacking a plane and crashing it into schools maybe you need at least one surface to air missile or a tank or somefing.
Yeah baby, yeah!

What ridiculous drivel. Your posts on this subject are about as well thought out as a Brian37's. That is, not at all.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-10-2016, 09:43 PM
Nothing wrong with that.

Well done, Texas!
12-10-2016, 11:08 PM
Uhm gosh guys it's an infringement on the second amendment until everyone can carry rocket launchers to the supermarket
13-10-2016, 03:31 AM
(12-10-2016 11:08 PM)ViolexTV Wrote:  Uhm gosh guys it's an infringement on the second amendment until everyone can carry rocket launchers to the supermarket

Who said anything about rocket launchers? People do have the right to protect themselves though, and I applaud their decision. I just wish we Brits had the opportunity to do something like this. But y'know, our government are assholes.

If you don't like guns, then don't carry one.
[+] 1 user Likes Lucipurr's post
13-10-2016, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2016 04:26 AM by Gloucester.)
(13-10-2016 03:31 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 11:08 PM)ViolexTV Wrote:  Uhm gosh guys it's an infringement on the second amendment until everyone can carry rocket launchers to the supermarket

Who said anything about rocket launchers? People do have the right to protect themselves though, and I applaud their decision. I just wish we Brits had the opportunity to do something like this. But y'know, our government are assholes.

If you don't like guns, then don't carry one.

The mere possibility, if only by a fraction of a percentage, of another Dunblane due to a relaxation of the British gun laws is a bothersome thing. A 43 year old legal gun owner, youth club director, about whom there had already been complaints of his taking pictures of half-naked boys kills 16 very young children.

Want the chance of this happening again? I feel sure that it will. One such event is enough for all time, want multiples like in America?

Lucipurr, why not emigrate to the US and buy yourself an armoury? Just to satisfy your value set.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
13-10-2016, 05:28 AM
You know what's amazing???

For all the anti-gun people's love of running their mouths -- they just can't quite seem to answer one small question -------

How does passing laws that restrict the rights of law abiding citizens control those maniacs who don't obey such laws????????????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
13-10-2016, 05:36 AM
(12-10-2016 07:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 04:11 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Ardent gunners talk about me demanding perfect scenarios. Laugh out load

You must be hallucinating since I did no such thing.

Actually, it was a joke. Ardent gunners scold me for proposing what they call "a perfect scenario" and you flip that and say there's no chance of a solution. The irony made me chortle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-10-2016, 05:42 AM
(12-10-2016 09:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 09:32 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Yeah, but then it would be the primary schools which are the target so then the 5 to 10 year olds will need to carry their AR-15s.

Yeah baby, yeah!

What ridiculous drivel. Your posts on this subject are about as well thought out as a Brian37's. That is, not at all.

And they need more "It's the NRA's fault!!!"

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
13-10-2016, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2016 05:49 AM by Lucipurr.)
(13-10-2016 04:22 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Want the chance of this happening again? I feel sure that it will. One such event is enough for all time, want multiples like in America?

Of course I don't want it to happen again, but I still don't think law-abiding citizens should be disarmed while the criminals are running around with guns. So much for gun "control", eh? It's clearly not fucking working and you people should open your eyes.

(13-10-2016 04:22 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Lucipurr, why not emigrate to the US and buy yourself an armoury? Just to satisfy your value set.

Because that just isn't an option for me at this moment in time. But it's a possibility, there's a few countries that I have my eye on for the future, in case I ever want to relocate.