New Texas gun control law allows concealed guns on campus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2016, 05:56 AM
RE: New Texas gun control law allows concealed guns on campus
(12-10-2016 07:00 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 03:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  There are enough guns in the U.S. for everyone to have at least one. [...]

Actually more Chas. The latest figures indicate that there are 112.6 guns per US resident.
Ingraham, Christopher (2015-10-05). "There are now more guns than people in the United States". The Washington Post.

That would be >33,780,000,000 guns! I think someone moved a decimal point.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
13-10-2016, 05:58 AM
(13-10-2016 05:42 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 09:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  What ridiculous drivel. Your posts on this subject are about as well thought out as a Brian37's. That is, not at all.

And they need more "It's the NRA's fault!!!"

Don't get me started. It's basically all Brian37 posts over at another forum that I frequent.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Lucipurr's post
13-10-2016, 06:02 AM
(13-10-2016 05:58 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 05:42 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And they need more "It's the NRA's fault!!!"

Don't get me started. It's basically all Brian37 posts over at another forum that I frequent.

He is sort of like a Kawasaki Ninja, going 100 mph - in first gear -- ain't he?????

Loud, screaming and probably due to fly apart any second...................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
13-10-2016, 06:11 AM
(13-10-2016 05:36 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 07:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  You must be hallucinating since I did no such thing.

Actually, it was a joke. Ardent gunners scold me for proposing what they call "a perfect scenario" and you flip that and say there's no chance of a solution. The irony made me chortle.

Nor did I say that. What are you smoking? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
13-10-2016, 06:31 AM
(13-10-2016 06:11 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 05:36 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Actually, it was a joke. Ardent gunners scold me for proposing what they call "a perfect scenario" and you flip that and say there's no chance of a solution. The irony made me chortle.

Nor did I say that. What are you smoking? Consider

Swoosh.
13-10-2016, 07:25 AM
(13-10-2016 05:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You know what's amazing???

For all the anti-gun people's love of running their mouths -- they just can't quite seem to answer one small question -------

How does passing laws that restrict the rights of law abiding citizens control those maniacs who don't obey such laws????????????

It's the whole cultural and availability thing still.

If there were no guns available, at all, those mad people would not be able to get hold of them so easily.

Yes, gun control is ineffective unless every single owner takes every single possible safety measure seriously every single time he or she takes a gun out and stores it at home. Unless every single person who wishes to purchase a gun has to take a police check to get a permit and then also produce that for every purchase of ammunition, which is logged.

But, still, the only sure cure is to so restrict gun ownership as I said before, if you have no professional or valid personal protection reason to own a gun you don't get to do so.

It is evident that the control of guns and gun safety is inadequate simply because the nutters do get hold of them and use them to kill innocents.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
13-10-2016, 07:27 AM
Gloucester, they never hear the replies to that argument.
13-10-2016, 07:45 AM
(13-10-2016 07:25 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 05:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You know what's amazing???

For all the anti-gun people's love of running their mouths -- they just can't quite seem to answer one small question -------

How does passing laws that restrict the rights of law abiding citizens control those maniacs who don't obey such laws????????????

It's the whole cultural and availability thing still.

If there were no guns available, at all, those mad people would not be able to get hold of them so easily.

Yes, gun control is ineffective unless every single owner takes every single possible safety measure seriously every single time he or she takes a gun out and stores it at home. Unless every single person who wishes to purchase a gun has to take a police check to get a permit and then also produce that for every purchase of ammunition, which is logged.

But, still, the only sure cure is to so restrict gun ownership as I said before, if you have no professional or valid personal protection reason to own a gun you don't get to do so.

It is evident that the control of guns and gun safety is inadequate simply because the nutters do get hold of them and use them to kill innocents.

"If no guns were available"???????

Seriously????

You don't think the crime syndicates make enough on illegal drugs?????

Now you want to give them a monopoly on illegal guns as well?????

You don't know how buggardly EASY it is to manufacture firearms - the easiest repeater being a submachine gun.......

Just what we need -- a criminal pipeline manufacturing and distributing sub-guns......

Smooth move....

If you don't think this is a reality - it is - on this planet....

Maybe not on whatever one you come from......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
13-10-2016, 07:48 AM
(13-10-2016 07:27 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Gloucester, they never hear the replies to that argument.

We hear it... We refute it...

It's hippies waving flowers bullshit......

It's not reality....

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
13-10-2016, 08:36 AM
(13-10-2016 07:27 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Gloucester, they never hear the replies to that argument.

We hear it, but it isn't going to happen any time soon, so let's talk about what can actually be done in the real world.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]