New Theist Members

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2014, 01:02 PM
RE: New Theist Members
(06-02-2014 11:38 AM)Anjele Wrote:  They come in waves. Wait till Lent.

Why? Do they give up posting on atheist forums for 40 days (plus/excluding Sundays) or something? Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 01:10 PM
(06-02-2014 01:02 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  

Why? Do they give up posting on atheist forums for 40 days (plus/excluding Sundays) or something? Tongue

No, they come here on a soul-saving mission.

Hmmmm....maybe they are supposed to stop posting on their forums, so they come here instead... Consider

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
06-02-2014, 01:23 PM
(06-02-2014 01:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 01:02 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Why? Do they give up posting on atheist forums for 40 days (plus/excluding Sundays) or something? Tongue

No, they come here on a soul-saving mission.

Hmmmm....maybe they are supposed to stop posting on their forums, so they come here instead... Consider
Maybe they grow tired of just confirming one another's stories on Theist's sites?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
08-02-2014, 06:20 AM
(06-02-2014 11:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Sure, gives me time to invest in a good pair of waders.

[Image: marchwaders07_409.jpg]

*Babe not included*

Please, please...some more pictures of....her
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-02-2014, 06:59 AM
(06-02-2014 12:37 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 12:28 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Could we see something in a 5" heel please, model in stockings not optional.... Angel

[Image: SEDUCE-2020.jpg]

Thumbsup

and yes........I have a pair and yes I wear them to work. Cool

That looks like it'd be really fucking uncomfortable to wear.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-02-2014, 07:43 AM
(08-02-2014 06:59 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 12:37 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Thumbsup

and yes........I have a pair and yes I wear them to work. Cool

That looks like it'd be really fucking uncomfortable to wear.

And thats one of the problems in America.... everyone is dressing so "comfortable" that it looks sloppy. Dam people go the a nice resturant in shorts and flip-flops,it ruins it for those that do take the time to get dressed nice and be a little uncomfortable.

One of my pet peeves is the laziness of how people leave the house. Angry
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
08-02-2014, 08:13 AM
I think they come as part of the run-up to the Great Contest in which the Broncos -- I mean, in which Ken Hammy smashes that evil heathen Bill Nye.

Heh.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
08-02-2014, 08:28 AM
(08-02-2014 07:43 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(08-02-2014 06:59 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  That looks like it'd be really fucking uncomfortable to wear.

And thats one of the problems in America.... everyone is dressing so "comfortable" that it looks sloppy. Dam people go the a nice resturant in shorts and flip-flops,it ruins it for those that do take the time to get dressed nice and be a little uncomfortable.

Here! Here! And thank you for saying it!Thumbsup

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
08-02-2014, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2014 02:50 PM by mrlmichael.)
(08-02-2014 06:59 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  That looks like it'd be really fucking uncomfortable to wear.

For sure. That was one of my first observations when I arrived in Germany for the first time in 2007. I was thinking "wow, European woman dress nice, classy, I like it". So, I ended up marrying a Belgian.
[+] 1 user Likes mrlmichael's post
08-02-2014, 09:38 AM

So you would impose your fashion ideas on others? Perhaps these people believe they already look "nice."

If you don't like how someone looks in a nice restaurant, go to one that has a dress code. Or don't look at them.

I have no use in my life for classy fashion du jour attire. I don't own any, nor would I wear it as I do find it uncomfortable. Why should I try to enjoy a meal at a classy restaurant when I'm uncomfortable? It ruins the whole thing. Plus I save a whole lot of money not chasing every whim perpetuated by some self-claimed "fashionista."

I dress for modesty and comfort. My clothes are clean, even pressed when appropriate. I don't have curlers in my hair, I don't wear flip-flops, but I do wear loose un-fashionable jeans and t-shirts, or sweats at home. I don't haunt shopping malls, I won't ruin your dinner by looking unappealing in your eyes in a restaurant because I don't go to malls or restaurants that think what I'm wearing is more important than the temperature and taste of the food. But I do occasionally appear in public when forced. I'll be dammed if I give up my comfort because you don't like it.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post