New Theme

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2011, 01:12 PM
RE: New Theme
HELL YES

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2011, 07:34 PM
I like it.

At first I thought I was on another site. Then I wondered if I would get used to it. I am almost used to it now and it has been only about 15 minutes. The dark blue is a lot less distracting than that neon-sea blue of the last format.

I like the "Like" button in its present position. It was too awkward before when it was next to the "Reply" button.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
15-04-2011, 08:15 PM
I think the buttons for "reputation" and "quote this post" has been switched. The graphics don't make any sense.

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
15-04-2011, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2011 10:36 PM by DeepThought.)
(15-04-2011 08:15 PM)Norseman Wrote:  I think the buttons for "reputation" and "quote this post" has been switched. The graphics don't make any sense.
The icon graphic or the location? If you click the 'qoute post' button you'll see that there are 2 graphics required to make that button work so that one i'd rather keep.

I suppose I could improve the reputation button graphic but what sort of graphic would represent 'reputation'? Its a tough one...
15-04-2011, 11:16 PM
Yeah I noticed that too. The dude on the left with the dialogue box coming from him is the Reputation, while that is usually the universal forum symbol for Quote.

Perhaps it means you want to "tell the world" about the person by raising their reputation.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
16-04-2011, 04:38 AM
The mobile theme looks great as well and I might posting on the go more often!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-04-2011, 11:07 AM
(15-04-2011 11:16 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Yeah I noticed that too. The dude on the left with the dialogue box coming from him is the Reputation, while that is usually the universal forum symbol for Quote.

Perhaps it means you want to "tell the world" about the person by raising their reputation.

Thats what I meant. The buttons can stay where they are for all i care, but the graphic representation should be switched so that "quote this post" looks the way "reputation" looks now and vice versa.

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
17-04-2011, 12:12 AM
Ok, I think I got it right now. I changed reputation icon to a medal since I think that makes more sense.
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
17-04-2011, 12:36 PM
Jeeze, I leave for a week and you guys go nuts!
I like it, the only thing I would change is the blue to a dark red, but that is just personal preference.
Thank you for the prettied up forum!
19-04-2011, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2011 01:16 AM by Chesstime.)
Wow , it's been about a week, and it looks so different! As I read, i see that it's changeable?!. I'll check it out

I like the colors better; but Navigation takes a little getting used to. I would like to see those other options you're planning.

The Beauty of The Scientific Method , is the Anticipation of a Better Explanation.