New Thief.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2014, 09:52 PM
New Thief.
Put some money down on the new Thief game today! *Squee!* So excited. Comes out next month.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
18-01-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: New Thief.
I sure hope that it lives up to the hype; else I'll go back to playing Thief II. Angel

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
19-01-2014, 03:50 AM
I`m gonna wait for several reviews to be released before I buy it.

Did anyone else notice that Bethesdea is putting together another team for RPG-programming? New Elders Scrolls already in development??????

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
19-01-2014, 07:35 AM
(19-01-2014 03:50 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I`m gonna wait for several reviews to be released before I buy it.

Did anyone else notice that Bethesdea is putting together another team for RPG-programming? New Elders Scrolls already in development??????

Oh I certainly hope so!
19-01-2014, 07:44 AM
(19-01-2014 03:50 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I`m gonna wait for several reviews to be released before I buy it.

The new Fallout..
19-01-2014, 07:49 AM
Oh thats right! I remember hearing about that! Thats pretty exciting too. Finally some games are coming out I'm actually interested in.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
19-01-2014, 08:23 AM
(18-01-2014 09:52 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Put some money down on the new Thief game today! *Squee!* So excited. Comes out next month.

What, did you pre-order or something?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-01-2014, 08:26 AM
(19-01-2014 08:23 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-01-2014 09:52 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Put some money down on the new Thief game today! *Squee!* So excited. Comes out next month.

What, did you pre-order or something?

Yep!
19-01-2014, 08:27 AM
I find its less shocking to the pocket book if you pay a little bit ahead of time.
19-01-2014, 08:48 AM
(19-01-2014 08:26 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(19-01-2014 08:23 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  What, did you pre-order or something?

Yep!

Aaand what did you get for it? And how much did you spend on the pre-order in addition to what you would have normally paid on release without it?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.