New Thief.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2014, 08:49 AM
RE: New Thief.
This time I only made a small payment, I'll probably make a couple more small payments before the release at the end of February.

Normally games cost 59.99 for brand new unused.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2014, 08:52 AM
(19-01-2014 08:49 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  This time I only made a small payment, I'll probably make a couple more small payments before the release at the end of February.

Normally games cost 59.99 for brand new unused.

Of course, but most places take extra money for the privilege of pre-ordering, which begs the previous question; how much did you spend in addition to the normal price (assuming the standard pre-order fee was taken).

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-01-2014, 08:55 AM
No....I dont pay extra. O.o Its still the same price. I put 5 down, which means I only owe them 54.99 now.
19-01-2014, 09:04 AM
(19-01-2014 08:55 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  No....I dont pay extra. O.o Its still the same price. I put 5 down, which means I only owe them 54.99 now.

Well that is an interesting development for the otherwise relatively pointless pre-order market.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-01-2014, 09:06 AM
Its been this way for ages. Thats how I got the special edition Skyrim and the special edition Fable 3 (as well as quite a few other games)

Plus you get all the "bonus" stuff.
19-01-2014, 09:14 AM
(19-01-2014 09:06 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Its been this way for ages. Thats how I got the special edition Skyrim and the special edition Fable 3 (as well as quite a few other games)

Not how I remember it here, it could just be EB games being EB games or misinformation.

Though I do question how the pre-order content of most games is actually worth the investment in any pre-order.

19-01-2014, 09:17 AM
(19-01-2014 09:14 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(19-01-2014 09:06 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Its been this way for ages. Thats how I got the special edition Skyrim and the special edition Fable 3 (as well as quite a few other games)

Not how I remember it here, it could jsut be EB games being EB games or misinformation.

Though I do question how the pre-order content of most games is actually worth the investment in any pre-order.

Well, I'm going through Gamestop...which I believe is Electronics Boutique isnt it? Just renamed?

I agree....in fact I'm not a big fan of of the idea of needing to pre-order to get the "full game", but if the worst I have to do is pay off bits at a time...I'll deal with it.
09-06-2014, 01:12 AM
I am also excited for this game, but I'll buy it after some time I want to wait for some review about these games Wink. I love to control Garrett the master thief. The main tactic of these games is always avoiding fights and instead sneak around the enemies.

https://www.airsoftatlanta.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-06-2014, 08:35 AM
It wasnt that good sadly. I still havent finished it. Its lacking that sense of excitement the older ones had.
09-06-2014, 11:37 AM
(09-06-2014 08:35 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  It wasnt that good sadly. I still havent finished it. Its lacking that sense of excitement the older ones had.

I started it but I haven't really gotten in to it. Undecided

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post