New Treaty Would Ban Space Weapons for Earthlings and ETs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2011, 09:14 AM

Lightbulb New Treaty Would Ban Space Weapons for Earthlings and ETs
AOL News Link

How does one effect an arrest on an ET for non-compliance? Confused Hey you! Pull your UFO to the side of the asteroid, drop the ray gun and come out with your tentacles up! NOW slimy mister! [Image: 14.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2011, 09:58 AM
RE: New Treaty Would Ban Space Weapons for Earthlings and ETs
right.. like our weapons will be of any use against ET..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2011, 10:32 AM
I want to be the first person in the history of the universe arrested for carrying a concealed Ion Canon. This treaty makes that possible. Hooray!

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
15-03-2011, 10:53 AM
LOL - that's like passing a treaty forbidding angels to carry swords or Santa from arming his sleigh.
Find ETs first - arrest them second Tongue

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
15-03-2011, 11:20 AM
I imagine that Captain Steven Hiller will make the first arrest, punching out the alien before welcoming him to Earth... which would result in the first interplanetary court proceedings against LE brutality.

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
15-03-2011, 11:44 AM
(15-03-2011 11:20 AM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  I imagine that Captain Steven Hiller will make the first arrest, punching out the alien before welcoming him to Earth... which would result in the first interplanetary court proceedings against LE brutality.

You realize that your avatar is the ultimate symbol of brutal intergalactic law enforcement? Cool

15-03-2011, 12:11 PM
(15-03-2011 11:44 AM)ThinkingNorseman Wrote:  
(15-03-2011 11:20 AM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  I imagine that Captain Steven Hiller will make the first arrest, punching out the alien before welcoming him to Earth... which would result in the first interplanetary court proceedings against LE brutality.

You realize that your avatar is the ultimate symbol of brutal intergalactic law enforcement? Cool
Of course! I'm just hoping the judge isn't a bleeding heart who gives in to that alien (rebel) scum! Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy Tongue

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
15-03-2011, 01:24 PM
(15-03-2011 12:11 PM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  
(15-03-2011 11:44 AM)ThinkingNorseman Wrote:  

Of course! I'm just hoping the judge isn't a bleeding heart who gives in to that alien (rebel) scum! Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy Tongue

Give me a light saber and I'm all in!

15-03-2011, 01:26 PM
the funny part is that any advanced alien civilization would probably be the first to impose a weapons ban on US.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
15-03-2011, 03:55 PM

(15-03-2011 01:26 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  the funny part is that any advanced alien civilization would probably be the first to impose a weapons ban on US.

Maybe that's why they don't just land in the middle of D.C. and put all doubt to rest. They've assessed the situation and have come to a galactic conclusion that we're not mature enough yet to meet the neighbors. Tongue

Only the U.N could think of something like this. I've come to the conclusion they're in it for the laugh. They sit around in their hall, gavel to order and then bandie about new "laws" and "treaties" that are designed to see if the rest of the world even pays attention. And if we do and we get the punch line they gauge how many of us are chuckling right along.

And if we don't they know the prior joke ruse worked and that's when they hit us with global martial law and the new world order exits the closet right behind Kofi Annan's old seat. Wink
Quote this message in a reply