New User Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2013, 03:11 AM
New User Here
Just call me pretender, I guess. Former Roman Catholic, current atheist. I'm looking forward to joining a political/current events forum that isn't full of geriatric fox news addicts or klanspeople (not that those two groups are mutually exclusive).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: New User Here
Welcome, oh great Pretender. It's good to see that you've elevated yourself above the polytheism of catholicism. (Although they claim to be monotheistic with just the trinity thing, they way they pray to Mary and all the saints... it's polytheistic.)

Anyway, enjoy this forum which is now fiber-enriched and 99.3% klan free.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
14-08-2013, 04:33 PM
(14-08-2013 03:11 AM)mylittlepretender Wrote:  I'm looking forward to joining a political/current events forum that isn't full of geriatric fox news addicts or klanspeople (not that those two groups are mutually exclusive).

If you don't like polishing your various firearms, or warning people about Muslims with a capital M, you're in for some very interesting posts Frusty
14-08-2013, 04:34 PM
Welcome!!!!

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

17-08-2013, 04:03 PM
(14-08-2013 03:11 AM)mylittlepretender Wrote:  Just call me pretender, I guess. Former Roman Catholic, current atheist. I'm looking forward to joining a political/current events forum that isn't full of geriatric fox news addicts or klanspeople (not that those two groups are mutually exclusive).

Sorry to disappoint, we are a Klan members that worship Bill O'Reiley as our personal lord and savior. It's too late to back out now. Welcome Evil_monster

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
18-08-2013, 03:28 AM
Hello everyone! My name is Vladislav. I am a 17 years old. I am an ex-Baptist, recently De-converted and I currently consider myself a theist (I believe in the existence of God but I do not believe in any religion or holy book). I hope I am still welcome, while NOT being an atheist.
18-08-2013, 12:15 PM
(18-08-2013 03:28 AM)Vladislav Wrote:  Hello everyone! My name is Vladislav. I am a 17 years old. I am an ex-Baptist, recently De-converted and I currently consider myself a theist (I believe in the existence of God but I do not believe in any religion or holy book). I hope I am still welcome, while NOT being an atheist.

Ha! You just hijacked someone else's thread! Tongue It's all good, welcome to the site!

18-08-2013, 12:24 PM
(18-08-2013 12:15 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(18-08-2013 03:28 AM)Vladislav Wrote:  Hello everyone! My name is Vladislav. I am a 17 years old. I am an ex-Baptist, recently De-converted and I currently consider myself a theist (I believe in the existence of God but I do not believe in any religion or holy book). I hope I am still welcome, while NOT being an atheist.

Ha! You just hijacked someone else's thread! Tongue It's all good, welcome to the site!

I can see that the thread title might have been read as an instruction.

Welcome to both of youz.

Yes

18-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Welcome, newcomers! Tongue

(12-11-2011 08:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  "Love is merely chemistry" is a deception. We are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists.
18-08-2013, 02:29 PM
Hello from one of the nearly geriatric.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New User sosa 3 471 11-09-2010 10:02 AM
Last Post: ebilekittae