Not as good as Fallout 3
On Planet X, Fallout XVII is the best
[Show Results]

New Vegas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2010, 12:29 PM
RE: New Vegas
(26-10-2010 08:23 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  How are you guys surviving this game ?!?!

I'm playing on normal , I'm at level 13 , guns maxed out and I barely manage to survive the hordes.First there were Cazadors , then vaults infested with mutant ghouls , then tribes that have energy weapons... wherever I go I get my ass handed to me.
I bring Boone with me. He's a companion you can obtain in Novac. He works as a sniper during the night. Talk to him, complete his quest, and he''s follow you. He's AMAZING with a sniper rifle.

I'm playing on Hardcore right now and I'm having minimal issues. Hardcore mode is actually really fun, and not too difficult.

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Man, I am telling you guys, do not, under any circumstances, for any reason, piss off Caesar's Legion. They send Legionnaire Assassins after you in groups.

NOWHERE IS SAFE.

*huddles in a corner and rocks back and forth while whimpering*

"Haven't you got any romance in your soul?"
"No," said Granny. "I ain't. And stars don't care what you wish, and magic don't make things better, and no one doesn't get burnt who sticks their hand in a fire."

- Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad
27-10-2010, 03:08 PM
(27-10-2010 12:57 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Man, I am telling you guys, do not, under any circumstances, for any reason, piss off Caesar's Legion. They send Legionnaire Assassins after you in groups.

NOWHERE IS SAFE.

*huddles in a corner and rocks back and forth while whimpering*
It's a little late for that. I've been attacked by those guys at least three times. They're tough, but Boone can handle them. Cool

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert
27-10-2010, 04:03 PM
I don't have Boone with me. My only saving grace was that they first appeared when I was in an NCR base, and even then I barely survived via Stealth Boy.

"Haven't you got any romance in your soul?"
"No," said Granny. "I ain't. And stars don't care what you wish, and magic don't make things better, and no one doesn't get burnt who sticks their hand in a fire."

- Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad
27-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Yeah , Caesar's legions are a pain.
Still their armor is fairly poor from what I've seen.

Need to get Boone to come with me - but won't experience be shared then ?
30-10-2010, 12:28 AM
(27-10-2010 10:04 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Need to get Boone to come with me - but won't experience be shared then ?
Unlike Fallout 3, any kills your companion gets will give you XP.

-Stephen Colbert
30-10-2010, 03:30 AM
Do companions die ? Or do they just fall unconscious just like in Oblivion.
I did have a super mutant companion in Fallout 3 with a gattling laser. Nothing could kill him Smile).
30-10-2010, 10:55 AM
(30-10-2010 03:30 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Do companions die ? Or do they just fall unconscious just like in Oblivion.
I did have a super mutant companion in Fallout 3 with a gattling laser. Nothing could kill him Smile).
Companions can't be killed unless you play on Hardcore.

-Stephen Colbert
02-11-2010, 07:58 AM
Anyone else make it to the strip.
The plot line exploded in my face.
There are two main factions, then some more minor factions then some factions I don't know about. There's the boss of Vegas the ....
WTF ?!
I don't know what's going on , I feel like a labrat that just entered a maze with wormholes and black holes Sad
02-11-2010, 09:23 AM
(02-11-2010 07:58 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  I don't know what's going on , I feel like a labrat that just entered a maze with wormholes and black holes Sad

Just take over the strip for yourself, I'm not entirely sure how it works out but that's what I'm working on doing. Shit will be so cash.