05-06-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: New Vets
[Image: tumblr_mds9eaB2y51qi9d7mo1_500.gif]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
05-06-2013, 10:38 PM
Seriously though, what about the anti-muff-diver? He has a shit ton of posts, been here a while, and has a high rep. Just sayin'

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
05-06-2013, 10:48 PM
(05-06-2013 08:45 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Since our pool of Vets was dwindling we've decided to appoint three more. Anjele, Atothetheist, and fstratzero are now Vets. Ato is a Vet on a provisional basis on account of his age, barring any issues arising with him then he will be given his bold name at some point in the future.

What kind of bullshit, Catholic school rules do you people inflict around here?

Provisional basis?
Age restrictions?
Barring any "issues"?

What is this, fucking boot camp?

I'm leaving.

Oh and, I'll send for my things when I find a new home... see to it that no one messes with my shit in the meantime.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-06-2013, 11:35 PM
(05-06-2013 10:48 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  What kind of bullshit, Catholic school rules do you people inflict around here?

Provisional basis?
Age restrictions?
Barring any "issues"?

What is this, fucking boot camp?

I'm leaving.

Oh and, I'll send for my things when I find a new home... see to it that no one messes with my shit in the meantime.

I ain't certain, but I think that was a little joke.

06-06-2013, 12:59 AM

(05-06-2013 10:13 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 09:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  What? I hear a diet high in Iron is helpful for mental issues Wink

that means you want to shoot him in the stomach?

No, really, I get it now. Atheists don nee no stinkin gawd like hocus pocus in order to be moral! They're inherently moral. [Image: parano.gif]

As for the new Veterans:

[Image: aa4%20(1).gif]
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2013, 01:30 AM
(06-06-2013 12:59 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 10:13 PM)nach_in Wrote:  that means you want to shoot him in the stomach?

No, really, I get it now. Atheists don nee no stinkin gawd like hocus pocus in order to be moral! They're inherently moral.
Trolololol.

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
06-06-2013, 06:56 AM
(06-06-2013 12:59 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 10:13 PM)nach_in Wrote:  that means you want to shoot him in the stomach?

No, really, I get it now. Atheists don nee no stinkin gawd like hocus pocus in order to be moral! They're inherently moral. [Image: parano.gif]

Laughat

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
06-06-2013, 08:23 AM
(06-06-2013 01:30 AM)Anudist Wrote:  
(06-06-2013 12:59 AM)Egor Wrote:  No, really, I get it now. Atheists don nee no stinkin gawd like hocus pocus in order to be moral! They're inherently moral.
Trolololol.

Someone implies the guy should be shot, then when he responds, HE'S the troll???

What a fucking joke. And what a fucking shame a congratulatory thread had to be so quickly degraded into threats that will be considered "just joking around" because of who they are directed at.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
06-06-2013, 08:32 AM
those jokes are no more threats than the ones he did a while ago. And it's hardly a threat when the person saying it (aka me) is half way around the world.

Besides, even Egor took it as a joke...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
06-06-2013, 09:25 AM
I agree Nach. In fact I think the whole threat thing is absurd to begin with. My point is that the whole thing would have been far more offensive to everyone if someone suggested you or I should use a bullet to cure our ills.

So many cats, so few good recipes.