New Vets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2013, 09:45 AM
RE: New Vets
(06-06-2013 09:25 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I agree Nach. In fact I think the whole threat thing is absurd to begin with. My point is that the whole thing would have been far more offensive to everyone if someone suggested you or I should use a bullet to cure our ills.

I don't think so, I wouldn't be offended if it's a joke, unless some clear violent connotation were implied. In this case can be intepreted as offensive because Egor has made "enemies" (in the extremely limited sense that word can have on an internet forum), and so it seems more serious... but then again

[Image: Why_so_serious__by_Tyrite.jpeg]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
06-06-2013, 09:48 AM
Congratulations!!!

I can't disagree with choices at all!

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

06-06-2013, 10:04 AM
(06-06-2013 08:23 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(06-06-2013 01:30 AM)Anudist Wrote:  Trolololol.

Someone implies the guy should be shot, then when he responds, HE'S the troll???

What a fucking joke. And what a fucking shame a congratulatory thread had to be so quickly degraded into threats that will be considered "just joking around" because of who they are directed at.

Your right Stark, Egor is not the troll here I was (at least I was attempting to be funny). Now I don't know for sure but I think the trolololo comment was saying he got trolled but as I didn't write it I can't say for certain.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
06-06-2013, 10:08 AM

(06-06-2013 08:23 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(06-06-2013 01:30 AM)Anudist Wrote:  Trolololol.

Someone implies the guy should be shot, then when he responds, HE'S the troll???

What a fucking joke. And what a fucking shame a congratulatory thread had to be so quickly degraded into threats that will be considered "just joking around" because of who they are directed at.

Thanks Stark. Whenever you speak in the forum it's the voice of reason.

...and I'm sorry for being on the rag the last time we spoke, but I was...on the rag. I was seriously depressed (I know that's not an excuse; I just mean it to be some kind of explanation.). I regret that. [Image: 38%20(2).gif]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
06-06-2013, 10:17 AM

(06-06-2013 08:32 AM)nach_in Wrote:  those jokes are no more threats than the ones he did a while ago. And it's hardly a threat when the person saying it (aka me) is half way around the world.

Besides, even Egor took it as a joke...

For the record, no, I don't take it as a joke. If I had done the same thing, a group of you would have hired a PI to track me down and then report me to the local authorities. One of the mods probably would have removed the post, and I probably would have got a PM over it, maybe a warning.

So, no, it's not a joke. But you're not the first loser to throw death threats my way. And you're not the first person to suggest I shoot myself. You're just another one of those people who suck, and the world is full of them. Drinking Beverage

Oh, and Revenant77X: Take the fucking +rep you gave me and shove it up your ass.

I really am going to have to let my alter ego say it for me.

Actually, watching this, I think it might be a good first speech as president of my Toastmasters club (just brainstorming ideas here).
06-06-2013, 10:42 AM

whoops...duplicate.
06-06-2013, 10:45 AM

(05-06-2013 09:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 09:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't think science has found that medication yet.

Edit: For bad taste and to add an apology

Egor, I apologize for this it was meant with no malice but since you have a problem with it I am removing it. I was wrong to have posted it and you are correct in saying that if you had done so there would have been a shit storm.

What do you know--something on this globe that surprises me. [Image: 2%20(1).gif]

Apology accepted.
06-06-2013, 10:47 AM
(06-06-2013 10:08 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(06-06-2013 08:23 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Someone implies the guy should be shot, then when he responds, HE'S the troll???

Thanks Stark. Whenever you speak in the forum it's the voice of reason.

...and I'm sorry for being on the rag the last time we spoke, but I was...on the rag. I was seriously depressed (I know that's not an excuse; I just mean it to be some kind of explanation.). I regret that. [Image: 38%20(2).gif]

Very classy Egor - no sarcasm intended or implied.

I’m not anti-social. I’m pro-solitude. ~Author Unknown
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-06-2013, 10:56 AM

(06-06-2013 10:47 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Very classy Egor - no sarcasm intended or implied.

[Image: dosequies.jpg]
06-06-2013, 11:13 AM
(06-06-2013 10:17 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(06-06-2013 08:32 AM)nach_in Wrote:  those jokes are no more threats than the ones he did a while ago. And it's hardly a threat when the person saying it (aka me) is half way around the world.

Besides, even Egor took it as a joke...

For the record, no, I don't take it as a joke. If I had done the same thing, a group of you would have hired a PI to track me down and then report me to the local authorities. One of the mods probably would have removed the post, and I probably would have got a PM over it, maybe a warning.

So, no, it's not a joke. But you're not the first loser to throw death threats my way. And you're not the first person to suggest I shoot myself. You're just another one of those people who suck, and the world is full of them. Drinking Beverage

Oh, and Revenant77X: Take the fucking +rep you gave me and shove it up your ass.

I really am going to have to let my alter ego say it for me.

Actually, watching this, I think it might be a good first speech as president of my Toastmasters club (just brainstorming ideas here).

Ah, my mistake then, I thought you had a sense of humour, but you keep proving me wrong about assuming anything nice of you.
And stop the victim act, you insult everyone at a whim, even stark that always put up with you, and now I'm the "one who suck"

And for being crystal clear (in case anything can get past your thick skull): I don't want you dead or anything bad coming at you, I just want you to stop being a troll and asking our sympathy and attention for it.

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post