New Vets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2013, 11:33 AM

RE: New Vets
(06-06-2013 11:13 AM)nach_in Wrote:  Ah, my mistake then, I thought you had a sense of humour, but you keep proving me wrong about assuming anything nice of you.

[Image: 8%20(2).gif] God, you're right, my bad. I really should take the underhanded suggestion that I shoot myself and suffer a gut shot as funny. You know, the more I think about it, the more I just don't get how I didn't see the humor in that. I mean, it's just another day I wake up and realize how badly people want me to suffer and die, and I keep failing to see the humor in it.

Nooooo, wait, you know what's really funny? You're going to love this: I'm worth about 250,000 dollars dead. I mean compare that cash to an existence with a guy who can't get his religion straight, gets depressed all the time, hasn't become financially successful even at 48, and has nagging cold, and then you really come to realize people proabably really would prefer if you died.
And that is soooo funny. Laughat

Quote:And stop the victim act, you insult everyone at a whim, even stark that always put up with you, and now I'm the "one who suck"

And for being crystal clear (in case anything can get past your thick skull): I don't want you dead or anything bad coming at you, I just want you to stop being a troll and asking our sympathy and attention for it.

No, no, I was wrong. You really are funny. The bullets, the gut shot, no, really... Hey! I got a great riddle for you...tell me if you've heard it: Why would anyone want to be in a world where you get all the rep points? Evil_monster

I've been trying to figure it out, and I just can't get it. Laughat
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Well, this thread was derailed....

And not in the good, normal TTA way, but in a way that I find abhorrent.
No

This sucks.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
06-06-2013, 12:31 PM
Yea it's sad.

Congrats again tho...

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

06-06-2013, 01:11 PM
Thank you, very much, everyone.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
06-06-2013, 01:15 PM
(06-06-2013 11:33 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(06-06-2013 11:13 AM)nach_in Wrote:  Ah, my mistake then, I thought you had a sense of humour, but you keep proving me wrong about assuming anything nice of you.

[Image: 8%20(2).gif] God, you're right, my bad. I really should take the underhanded suggestion that I shoot myself and suffer a gut shot as funny. You know, the more I think about it, the more I just don't get how I didn't see the humor in that. I mean, it's just another day I wake up and realize how badly people want me to suffer and die, and I keep failing to see the humor in it.

Nooooo, wait, you know what's really funny? You're going to love this: I'm worth about 250,000 dollars dead. I mean compare that cash to an existence with a guy who can't get his religion straight, gets depressed all the time, hasn't become financially successful even at 48, and has nagging cold, and then you really come to realize people proabably really would prefer if you died.
And that is soooo funny. Laughat

Quote:And stop the victim act, you insult everyone at a whim, even stark that always put up with you, and now I'm the "one who suck"

And for being crystal clear (in case anything can get past your thick skull): I don't want you dead or anything bad coming at you, I just want you to stop being a troll and asking our sympathy and attention for it.

No, no, I was wrong. You really are funny. The bullets, the gut shot, no, really... Hey! I got a great riddle for you...tell me if you've heard it: Why would anyone want to be in a world where you get all the rep points? Evil_monster

I've been trying to figure it out, and I just can't get it. Laughat

You reap what you sow.

Now let's get back to the program.

I am delighted to see the new additions to the veteran group! Well done! Clap

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
06-06-2013, 01:17 PM
Congrats Anjele, Atothetheist, and fstratzero!

Try to use your new powers only for good Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 4 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
06-06-2013, 01:28 PM
We gotz power?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
06-06-2013, 01:32 PM
(06-06-2013 01:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We gotz power?

Yes, vast, untold power or maybe just your names in a different color font Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
06-06-2013, 01:44 PM
(06-06-2013 01:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We gotz power?

Maybe an extra rep point? That just makes me jealous. Undecided

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

06-06-2013, 03:42 PM
(06-06-2013 01:17 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Congrats Anjele, Atothetheist, and fstratzero!

Try to use your new powers only for good Smile

^^ He's just dicking with you. Everyone knows we use our powers for evil. Trying to use them only for good is like trying not to wank for a week...
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post