10-11-2010, 05:06 PM
New Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV9IBmBiilM

please leave positive feedback Big Grin

Fight the system,

~~~but don't mute the opposition!~~~
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2010, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2010 06:02 PM by MasterRottweiler.)
RE: New Video
Hello there, I watched your video and left a comment, and personally I agree with you about seeing gay people as human beings, they have the right to exist in peace, I mean most heterosexual people just dont realize that they are human beings like us, and like them we are as imperfect as them, I agree with you that hate towards LGTG community is twisted, evil and completely dumb. About taking it out of context, I think thats one of the most used excuses used by believers when you start to question their "holy book", many people I know, some family members included, usually pull out that defensive argument when they question my atheism, many verses within the bible are so literal and I think that there is not "out of context" in those cases. The bottom line is that you have a valid argument there and I agree with you, It is good to see young people thinking like that. Greetings from Mexico my friend. Peace

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2010, 06:24 PM
RE: New Video
Thanks man :3

Fight the system,

~~~but don't mute the opposition!~~~
Find all posts by this user