New World Order, Fake Shootings, etc.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2017, 09:22 PM
RE: New World Order, Fake Shootings, etc.
(29-07-2017 11:26 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  The "New World Order" does exist, it's just not the same thing that conspiracy theorists think it is. It's mainly just the United States wanting to have superiority over every nation, especially militarily (although you could argue that some want only military superiority). Any nation which becomes the most powerful is by definition the "New World Order".

I'd say that labeling it New World Order is a bit inaccurate, as it is basically Imperialism.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RedgraveStorm's post
02-08-2017, 02:33 AM
All of this stuff is just people connecting dots that don't exist. Unfortunately, my father is one of these tin foilers.

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
[+] 4 users Like OakTree500's post
02-08-2017, 11:03 AM
Personally, I think all these notions of conspiracies is nothing more than a conspiracy. Dodgy

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
02-08-2017, 11:47 AM
"I think one of the reasons that we like conspiracy theories is I think that we like to feel like there is a group of people who are so smart and powerful that they can pull the wool over an entire country or in fact even an entire world's eyes. That certainly makes us feel like somehow we're protected, even if it's not in our best interest."
Jason Ritter

"Anyone who knows how difficult it is to keep a secret among three men - particularly if they are married - knows how absurd is the idea of a worldwide secret conspiracy consciously controlling all mankind by its financial power; in real, clear analysis."
Oswald Mosley

"I love conspiracy theories. I used to just live on it. You know it's all hype and garbage, but you're still really paranoid afterwards. It's fun entertainment."
Doug Stanhope

"Whenever you're faced with an explanation of what's going on in Washington, the choice between incompetence and conspiracy, always choose incompetence. "
Charles Krauthammer

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywo...iracy.html

I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best.
The Doctor
[+] 2 users Like Rockblossom's post
02-08-2017, 02:03 PM
(02-08-2017 11:47 AM)Rockblossom Wrote:  "I think one of the reasons that we like conspiracy theories is I think that we like to feel like there is a group of people who are so smart and powerful that they can pull the wool over an entire country or in fact even an entire world's eyes. That certainly makes us feel like somehow we're protected, even if it's not in our best interest."
Jason Ritter

I have never thought of it that way!
Quote:"Anyone who knows how difficult it is to keep a secret among three men - particularly if they are married - knows how absurd is the idea of a worldwide secret conspiracy consciously controlling all mankind by its financial power; in real, clear analysis."
Oswald Mosley
In my opinion that's the best objection to the whole idea.
Quote:"I love conspiracy theories. I used to just live on it. You know it's all hype and garbage, but you're still really paranoid afterwards. It's fun entertainment."
Doug Stanhope

True
Quote:"Whenever you're faced with an explanation of what's going on in Washington, the choice between incompetence and conspiracy, always choose incompetence. "
Charles Krauthammer
Accurate Thumbsup

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywo...iracy.html
02-08-2017, 05:28 PM
(01-08-2017 08:06 PM)goldenarm Wrote:  
(30-07-2017 08:42 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

Couldn't be CLOSER to the truth. My apologies for the post earlier. If I wasn't corrected I would have not noticed what I said. Anyways thank you!

No sweat, GA, cheers.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
02-08-2017, 09:02 PM
How does it feel?

How should I feel?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
02-08-2017, 10:47 PM
(02-08-2017 09:02 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  How should I feel?

Alive in the Superunknown ... it works for me.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
03-08-2017, 02:58 AM
(02-08-2017 10:47 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(02-08-2017 09:02 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  How should I feel?

Alive in the Superunknown ... it works for me.

First it steals your mind and then it steals your...SOOOOOOUUUUULLLLL Evil_monster

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!