New Years Resolutions?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2014, 06:56 AM
New Years Resolutions?
Anyone got a plan, a promise..resolution that they are going to try and make for 2015!

I plan on keeping mine from last year and read more books! This time, I will read more at home rather then just a few pages a day at work. My Target will be 7 books for the year minimal.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2014, 07:01 AM
RE: New Years Resolutions?
After many years of making new year's resolutions and forgetting them within about a week, I gave up it up.

I suppose I resolved at some point to not set myself up for failure. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-12-2014, 08:05 AM
I'm thinking about doing the "I'll stop procrastinating" thing. I'll decide shortly.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
31-12-2014, 08:22 AM
I already started my new years resolution months ago and I plan on continuing to exercise and eat better into the new year. Already lost 50 pounds!! Another 50 to go.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
[+] 3 users Like nerwin's post
31-12-2014, 08:52 AM
I'm going to start punching people after the first warning now instead of the third, considering my advancing age, and a loosening of the leftist government's anti self defense laws. I'd rather get back to my crops rather than have to stand and take abuse for 20 minutes before I can physically remove people from my property.

Also going to go to an evening class and learn beekeeping :3

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
31-12-2014, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2014 01:27 PM by Free Thought.)
(31-12-2014 06:56 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Anyone got a plan, a promise..resolution that they are going to try and make for 2015!

I plan on keeping mine from last year and read more books! This time, I will read more at home rather then just a few pages a day at work. My Target will be 7 books for the year minimal.

My new years resolution will be 1080p.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 7 users Like Free Thought's post
31-12-2014, 09:28 AM
I'm still considering a new years resolution of 4K, but if I need SLI to do it properly it may not be worth it. The cooling alone could be prohibitive in my climate let alone increased power supply capacity, the cards, and the monitor.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
31-12-2014, 10:09 AM
Continue to be awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
31-12-2014, 12:39 PM
To not read the comment section on articles, blogs and youtube. Argue

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
31-12-2014, 12:43 PM
I have many. But none very exciting.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces