New Years Resolutions?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: New Years Resolutions?
(31-12-2014 05:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Own a fortune 500 company allowing me to retire in luxury so I am focus solely on world domination.

Hey ‘muffs, will any of us have a role in your world domination plot? What happens to us? Consider

Can I be in charge of quips? I’ll need minions though. I’ll also need to be paid an extravagant sum of money. Should we start talking about my retainer?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
31-12-2014, 09:41 PM
(31-12-2014 09:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 05:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Own a fortune 500 company allowing me to retire in luxury so I am focus solely on world domination.

Hey ‘muffs, will any of us have a role in your world domination plot? What happens to us? Consider

Can I be in charge of quips? I’ll need minions though. I’ll also need to be paid an extravagant sum of money. Should we start talking about my retainer?

I volunteer to be a highly paid minion.

[Image: Stewart-Gaga-despicable-me-minions-35042671-659-740.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-12-2014, 10:07 PM
Oh I have a resolution that I'm going to try to keep.

I'm going to start the first week of January saving a dollar
Second week, I'll save two dollars
Third week -- three dollars and so on until November.

Then I'll take all the money and book myself a trip to Disneyland for Christmas and the rest of the fuckers here can suck it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
31-12-2014, 10:09 PM
(31-12-2014 09:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 09:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Can I be in charge of quips? I’ll need minions though. I’ll also need to be paid an extravagant sum of money. Should we start talking about my retainer?

I volunteer to be a highly paid minion.

[Image: Stewart-Gaga-despicable-me-minions-35042671-659-740.jpg]

As Quipmaster I accept, you may work as my highly paid minion.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
31-12-2014, 10:10 PM
make a friend that will spend time with me.

yaaaaaaaaaay fun.
01-01-2015, 01:04 AM
Learn to play the piano. We have a full-size keyboard with weighted keys, all I have to do is give it about 15 minutes a day. I have really low expectations, but I'd like to keep at it for a year, then quit if I want to--or continue.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Gordon's post
01-01-2015, 01:22 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 05:37 AM by Free Thought.)
(31-12-2014 10:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh I have a resolution that I'm going to try to keep.

I'm going to start the first week of January saving a dollar
Second week, I'll save two dollars
Third week -- three dollars and so on until November.

Then I'll take all the money and book myself a trip to Disneyland for Christmas and the rest of the fuckers here can suck it.

Why would you wan to go to Disneyland?

Logically, that place would be filled with kids! It'd be among the worst places imaginable!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
01-01-2015, 02:50 AM
[Image: MjAxMy05MDA3MTY1NTFiMDFjYTg5.png]
... after I finish this actually quite good Theakston Old Peculier.
[Image: oldpeculiar.png?width=229&height...p;ext=.png]
http://www.theakstons.co.uk/Ales/Old-Peculier/

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 3 users Like Hafnof's post
01-01-2015, 06:58 AM
(01-01-2015 01:04 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Learn to play the piano. We have a full-size keyboard with weighted keys, all I have to do is give it about 15 minutes a day. I have really low expectations, but I'd like to keep at it for a year, then quit if I want to--or continue.

That's a cool plan! My husband bought a bass guitar a few weeks ago. He has no musical background but wanted to give it a try. So far he seems to be enjoying it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-01-2015, 07:08 AM
Change my life by next Christmas (or sooner). Tongue

Also, I wouldn't mind learning to play the guitar. Big Grin

And, why not, master Japanese.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]