New Years Resolutions?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: New Years Resolutions?
(01-01-2015 01:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 10:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh I have a resolution that I'm going to try to keep.

I'm going to start the first week of January saving a dollar
Second week, I'll save two dollars
Third week -- three dollars and so on until November.

Then I'll take all the money and book myself a trip to Disneyland for Christmas and the rest of the fuckers here can suck it.

Why would you wan to go to Disneyland?

Logically, that place would be filled with kids! It'd be among the worst places imaginable!

Honestly, it's my happy place. The excitement builds to a crescendo as I approach the gates, I inhale deeply and swear it smells like a hug.

I could go on, but you'd think me completely crazy.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2015, 07:09 PM
Re: RE: New Years Resolutions?
(01-01-2015 01:04 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Learn to play the piano. We have a full-size keyboard with weighted keys, all I have to do is give it about 15 minutes a day. I have really low expectations, but I'd like to keep at it for a year, then quit if I want to--or continue.

When learning to play, place a quarter on the back of each hand. You'll learn to hold your hands level.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
01-01-2015, 07:20 PM
(01-01-2015 06:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 01:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Why would you wan to go to Disneyland?

Logically, that place would be filled with kids! It'd be among the worst places imaginable!

Honestly, it's my happy place. The excitement builds to a crescendo as I approach the gates, I inhale deeply and swear it smells like a hug.

I could go on, but you'd think me completely crazy.

As if I don't already?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-01-2015, 09:07 PM
My New Years resolution is to get Seth to post here, even just once.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-01-2015, 11:17 PM
(01-01-2015 07:08 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  And, why not, master Japanese.

Poly, hey buddy, how is it goin'?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube