New York Explosion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: New York Explosion
(19-09-2016 10:56 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 10:31 PM)kim Wrote:  Oh ... Don't you just love it when the ex gives up the dirt real story? Wink
"There are no homosexuals in Afghanistan"? What is that guy smoking? The Afghans are infamous for their culturally-accepted gay pedophilia.

But that's not... I mean.... Aaaaargh! <Blows up dustbin>

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2016, 09:14 AM
(18-09-2016 07:26 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  He said: "Nobody knows exactly what's going on, but boy, we are living in a time - we better get very tough, folks."

Yeah, Trump thinks we are weak - yet another thing I don't like about him. The fact is we are already tough, but it's impossible to be everywhere at every time for everything that might happen.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
20-09-2016, 09:30 AM
(18-09-2016 04:27 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Looks like it's either the work of incompetents or people who are trying to raise fear without loss of life. I favour the former explanation at the moment. ... Never misunderestimate human stupidity, so I'll take incompetence for 10.

And incompetence it is for the win. Big Grin

#sigh
20-09-2016, 09:41 AM
(20-09-2016 09:14 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 07:26 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  He said: "Nobody knows exactly what's going on, but boy, we are living in a time - we better get very tough, folks."

Yeah, Trump thinks we are weak - yet another thing I don't like about him. The fact is we are already tough, but it's impossible to be everywhere at every time for everything that might happen.

It's profitable for him to tell people they are weak, just as it is profitable for the church to tell people they are sinful.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
20-09-2016, 09:47 AM
(20-09-2016 09:14 AM)Impulse Wrote:  

The fact that the bomber was caught in less than 48 hours kinda undermines Trump's claim that we are weak. And if I was a cop or intel officer I would have taken offense to just about everything Trump said about this incident.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-09-2016, 09:51 AM
(20-09-2016 09:47 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fact that the bomber was caught in less than 48 hours kinda undermines Trump's claim that we are weak.
So, in other words, Trump should have waited for some facts. Hmm, it seems to me I heard someone else say that...

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post