New York Times Proves Clint Eastwood Correct -- Obama Is Lousy CEO

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2012, 09:13 AM
RE: New York Times Proves Clint Eastwood Correct -- Obama Is Lousy CEO
(05-09-2012 01:41 PM)Jeff Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 07:28 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Yes... really...

Well, you are entitled to your opinion, but when you've so accepted the demonization of the other candidate that you believe he/she is a "giant cunt face" then I have to wonder if you are still able to consider, weigh and evaluate the issues so that you've made your own choice in how to vote.

I'm thinking neither Muffs nor Frankie will vote at all in a US election.

And who cares about who is a good or bad CEO? Are you another one who suggests the US be run like a business? Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
06-09-2012, 01:50 PM
(06-09-2012 08:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 05:29 AM)Jeff Wrote:  Would photographic evidence be acceptable?

Be careful what you wish for, I'm getting pretty good in the ol' photoshop, I will happily photoshop a vagina onto Romney's face.

Why would you have to photoshop it on? I thought it was already there.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
06-09-2012, 02:45 PM
(06-09-2012 09:13 AM)kim Wrote:  And who cares about who is a good or bad CEO? Are you another one who suggests the US be run like a business? Drinking Beverage

CEOs are not limited to businesses. One of the President's roles, constitutionally, is the be the chief of the executive branch of the federal government. So, time to start caring.Drinking Beverage
06-09-2012, 02:51 PM
I remember Bush1 playing horseshoes every other day. then you have the dumb ass son Bush2 on the ranch learning how to run a chainsaw. he had more vacation time in 2 years than Obama has had in 4. Get a a life.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
[+] 1 user Likes N.E.OhioAtheist's post
06-09-2012, 03:40 PM
(05-09-2012 12:06 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  What a crock of shit.

Bush literally spent every other day of his 8 year term in office not working....
That is 4 years of sitting on his ass at the ranch, or playing golf, etc...

I like your fact checking.
I gaurantee with the same facts that Bush was reviewing the country's finances with a fine tooth comb, he recognized the problems, submitted corrective actions to the proper officials, and the fucking Democrats fucked with him because he was a Republican.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
06-09-2012, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2012 04:23 PM by TrainWreck.)
(06-09-2012 02:51 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  I remember Bush1 playing horseshoes every other day. then you have the dumb ass son Bush2 on the ranch learning how to run a chainsaw. he had more vacation time in 2 years than Obama has had in 4. Get a a life.
At least Bush could afford to go to the China Olympics.

That piece of shit food stamp nigger Obama, couldn't afford to go to either the The Queens Jubilee, or their Olympics. And I guarantee that the shit that you heard about Romney claiming that the British had poor security, that was a play on how Obama excused himself from the Olymipics - "(the security detail for a President visiting is not good enough)."

It cannot get anymore embarrassing than the President not being able to afford his own vacation shit.

Obama is a control freak, because he is incompetent. He has no expertise in anything and the people he put in charge of the Executive Departments know it, and are not afraid to take advantage of his incompetent oversight. You know how you take advantage of your supervisors incompetence - well, it is the same thing in the government - it is all fucked up.

Michelle knows what's up. She realizes that she was promoted because of Afirmative Action policy, but she is not obligated to perform any exercises in expertise that Obama is charged with performing - imagine the dilemma she is in. In Chicago, she was working for a hospital, or healthcare provider, but we never heard any lawyerly thoghts about the healthcare debate from her. What magazines do you think she has on her night stand - Law Journal, or People???

Imagine the possibility that Obama's children understand the government finances better than Obama, because of some special Congressional coup that worked up the school curriculum while Obama wasn't looking.

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
06-09-2012, 04:22 PM
(06-09-2012 03:40 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 12:06 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  What a crock of shit.

Bush literally spent every other day of his 8 year term in office not working....
That is 4 years of sitting on his ass at the ranch, or playing golf, etc...

I like your fact checking.
I gaurantee with the same facts that Bush was reviewing the country's finances with a fine tooth comb, he recognized the problems, submitted corrective actions to the proper officials, and the fucking Democrats fucked with him because he was a Republican.

He didn't do anything about the problems because the market crashed 3 months before his presidency ended.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
06-09-2012, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2012 04:33 PM by TrainWreck.)
(06-09-2012 04:22 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  He didn't do anything about the problems because the market crashed 3 months before his presidency ended.
He did do something, he told the fucking Congress at his State of the Union Address that the government morgage companies were failing, but the Democrats did not want to fix it because it would be adverse to the people who were taking advantage of it -- the poor people with inadequate finances.

Would you like for me to pull up the transcript for you?

Quote: Tonight I ask you to pass legislation to reform Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, modernize the Federal Housing Administration, and allow state housing agencies to issue tax-free bonds to help homeowners refinance their mortgages. These are difficult times for many American families, and by taking these steps, we can help more of them keep their homes.

You stupid fuck, you. Are you any good at sucking dick???
You have a pretty avatar, so I hope you have some good qualities I could actually use.

06-09-2012, 04:33 PM
(06-09-2012 04:28 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  You stupid fuck, you. Are you any good at sucking dick???

Wait....sorry....how is this relevant?
06-09-2012, 04:38 PM
(06-09-2012 04:33 PM)Jeff Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 04:28 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  You stupid fuck, you. Are you any good at sucking dick???

Wait....sorry....how is this relevant?

Nothing like a good debate with some fine atheist pussy to make my dick hard, and I certainly don't want it to go to waste in my sock tonight durring Obama's pleas for help.