New York will never be the same

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2012, 01:34 PM
RE: New York will never be the same
(03-11-2012 01:33 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Oh don't start that nonsense about American football players being pussies cause they need pads and Rugby players don't.

If NFL players didn't wear pads, people would regularly die.
No way - the play would be different, because the players would be relatively cautious compared to their current play with pads.

Supposedly, boxers were outfitted with gloves, not to protect the head from injury, but to protect the hands.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Captain obvious is obvious.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
06-11-2012, 06:30 PM
(03-11-2012 01:33 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 05:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Oh yeah. Probably.

That's the one like rugby but with pussy body armour and they stop every 5 mins for a rest and Ad-breaks?

I guess it's the NY Sharks vs the Jets or something.

Oh don't start that nonsense about American football players being pussies cause they need pads and Rugby players don't.

[Image: michaelpittman.jpg&sa=X&...gte7UDq0CA]
If people regularly died, I might actually watch that shit. Then maybe they would also deserve the hundreds of millions they get paid.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
06-11-2012, 07:19 PM
(06-11-2012 06:30 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 01:33 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Oh don't start that nonsense about American football players being pussies cause they need pads and Rugby players don't.

[Image: michaelpittman.jpg&sa=X&...gte7UDq0CA]
If people regularly died, I might actually watch that shit. Then maybe they would also deserve the hundreds of millions they get paid.
deserve?
lolwut?

To play any highly competitive sport at that level requires extreme amounts of hard work and dedication.

Just because you work and have worked in the same shit job for the last 12 or so years doesn't mean that everyone else on this planet puts in the same lack of effort in to whatever they do with their lives.

You're so quick to judge people Birdman because you're in a less unfortunate position then them.
Hell, professional sport isn't even like big corporations, the fans support the team which brings in the money etc.. unlike say a oil company which sell a product we can't do without.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post