http://www.mediaite.com/online/the-touch...love-song/

Muffs!! what say you?!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like nach_in's post
17-04-2013, 10:44 PM
RE: New Zealand legalizes gay marriage
Pretty powerful stuff. I bit of hope for humanity afterall.

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."- Mark Twain in Eruption
17-04-2013, 10:49 PM
A bit? last week was Uruguay, now NZ. It's getting momentum Big Grin

17-04-2013, 11:12 PM
(17-04-2013 10:49 PM)nach_in Wrote:  A bit? last week was Uruguay, now NZ. It's getting momentum Big Grin

Saudi Arabia next?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-04-2013, 11:15 PM
Fun fact. New Zealand was the first country to allow Women to vote. (Followed by the USSR)
[+] 1 user Likes PoolBoyG's post
17-04-2013, 11:26 PM
(17-04-2013 11:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 10:49 PM)nach_in Wrote:  A bit? last week was Uruguay, now NZ. It's getting momentum Big Grin

Saudi Arabia next?

any time now Tongue

17-04-2013, 11:54 PM
It's a beautiful thing. (even though I still think gay sex is icky, except for lesbians of course)
Brought a tear to my eye, perhaps humanity can evolve before we eradicate ourselves. We can only hope. Yes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
18-04-2013, 12:00 AM
(17-04-2013 11:54 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  It's a beautiful thing. (even though I still think gay sex is icky, except for lesbians of course)
Brought a tear to my eye, perhaps humanity can evolve before we eradicate ourselves. We can only hope. Yes

we all tend to think that other sexual orientation sex is icky, no need to clarify, it's unnecessary and can be interpreted as offensive, the lesbian sex part is sexist also.

I'm just saying so you're careful, in another context can get you in a heated discussion just for a bad choice of words Sleepy

18-04-2013, 12:05 AM
(18-04-2013 12:00 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 11:54 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  It's a beautiful thing. (even though I still think gay sex is icky, except for lesbians of course)

we all tend to think that other sexual orientation sex is icky, no need to clarify, it's unnecessary and can be interpreted as offensive, the lesbian sex part is sexist also.

I'm just saying so you're careful, in another context can get you in a heated discussion just for a bad choice of words Sleepy

One person's icky is another person's sexy is another person's fetish is another person's normal. And so it goes.

That I find someone else's turn-on icky is no more or less important than differing on whether or not each likes okra.

I fuckin' hate okra.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
18-04-2013, 12:07 AM
(18-04-2013 12:00 AM)nach_in Wrote:  

Humor and sarcasm, I've encountered much of both on these forums. I appreciate the warning. The bad choice of words, however, were on purpose. Big Grin

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco