New Zealand legalizes gay marriage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2013, 12:11 AM
RE: New Zealand legalizes gay marriage
(18-04-2013 12:05 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 12:00 AM)nach_in Wrote:  we all tend to think that other sexual orientation sex is icky, no need to clarify, it's unnecessary and can be interpreted as offensive, the lesbian sex part is sexist also.

I'm just saying so you're careful, in another context can get you in a heated discussion just for a bad choice of words Sleepy

One person's icky is another person's sexy is another person's fetish is another person's normal. And so it goes.

That I find someone else's turn-on icky is no more or less important than differing on whether or not each likes okra.

I fuckin' hate okra.

Never have had the gumption to even try okra...let alone cock. Sorry folks, it's late, I've had a couple drinks and made a bad joke. Didn't know that was a crime around here.Tongue Is it fucking thursday or something?

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
18-04-2013, 12:13 AM
(18-04-2013 12:11 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Never have had the gumption to even try okra...let alone cock. Sorry folks, it's late, I've had a couple drinks and made a bad joke. Didn't know that was a crime around here.Tongue Is it fucking thursday or something?

Nope, it is actually Hula Thursday.

[Image: opforum1.png]
18-04-2013, 12:18 AM
(18-04-2013 12:11 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 12:05 AM)Chas Wrote:  One person's icky is another person's sexy is another person's fetish is another person's normal. And so it goes.

That I find someone else's turn-on icky is no more or less important than differing on whether or not each likes okra.

I fuckin' hate okra.

Never have had the gumption to even try okra...let alone cock. Sorry folks, it's late, I've had a couple drinks and made a bad joke. Didn't know that was a crime around here.Tongue Is it fucking thursday or something?

you're right, we're kind of jumpy lately around here... I blame Egor

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
18-04-2013, 12:23 AM
(18-04-2013 12:18 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 12:11 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Never have had the gumption to even try okra...let alone cock. Sorry folks, it's late, I've had a couple drinks and made a bad joke. Didn't know that was a crime around here.Tongue Is it fucking thursday or something?

you're right, we're kind of jumpy lately around here... I blame Egor

No worries. But seriously, yay New Zealand! Hug

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
18-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Awesome! If only I could get married in my own state.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
18-04-2013, 05:11 PM
(18-04-2013 04:39 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Awesome! If only I could get married in my own state.

You need to move here and get high while you get married! Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
18-04-2013, 05:11 PM
(17-04-2013 10:36 PM)nach_in Wrote:  The best part is when they start to sing a love song Big Grin

http://www.mediaite.com/online/the-touch...love-song/

Muffs!! what say you?!

Is this the forum's first serious marriage proposal?
[Image: happy-cuteness-overload.jpg]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-04-2013, 05:31 PM
(18-04-2013 05:11 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 10:36 PM)nach_in Wrote:  The best part is when they start to sing a love song Big Grin

http://www.mediaite.com/online/the-touch...love-song/

Muffs!! what say you?!

Is this the forum's first serious marriage proposal?
[Image: happy-cuteness-overload.jpg]

I didn't think about it that way, but now that you mention it... Consider

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
18-04-2013, 08:12 PM
(18-04-2013 05:11 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 04:39 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Awesome! If only I could get married in my own state.

You need to move here and get high while you get married! Big Grin

LOL fuck yeah high lesbian

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
18-04-2013, 10:25 PM
(17-04-2013 11:15 PM)poolboyg88 Wrote:  Fun fact. New Zealand was the first country to allow Women to vote. (Followed by the USSR)

USSR ain't 2nd, Australia is other than a handful of island nations. But it is a fun fact, those down under bitches have had that shit under control for a while now. ... Matriarchy is inevitable.

Breathing - it's more art than science.