New Zealand politics, who's pumped for this years election?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
13-06-2014, 08:34 PM
RE: New Zealand politics, who's pumped for this years election?
(13-06-2014 05:28 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 06:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The physical act of voting isn't that thrilling.
It's all the politics and the results of the voting that is the exciting part.

@Girly, no.

98 days to go!!

So how do political debates work in kiwi land anyway?

They have them on the political shows that air at 10 in the morning on Sunday (so nobody watches them because everyone's asleep like normal people) and so everyone just catches the highlights on the 6 oclock news that night.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
14-06-2014, 12:19 AM
2.3%!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!! FUCK YOU COLIN CRAIG!!! Go NZ!
Conservative party is polling at 2.3% (not enough to get into parliament) and he doesn't believe he can win an electorate seat unless National 'gift' him one.

Colin Craig is possibly the biggest cunt in NZ politics.
There are plenty of cunts in NZ Politics, Winston Peters, leader of the Mana party, Cuntliff (though cuntliff is more of idiot than a cunt). But Colin Craig is just in an entirely new column on his own. He's all kinds of stupid. He's American stupid, he's that stupid.

I'll be pissed off if National gift him an electorate seat. I want his party to fail miserable, so bad in fact that they disband and I never have to see their insulting piece of shit name on a ballot paper ever again. There is zero room in this century for a party like his.

Thank god religious people tend to be poor and stupid, and poor and stupid people vote for Labor anyway not right wing parties.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
14-06-2014, 10:48 AM
Who is pumped? You ask. I'd imagine that people in the imaginary land of New Zealand might be pumped but I doubt anyone else is. Why would anyone else care? So because we are talking about shit nobody gives a fuck about I'd like to talk about my new socks.
They are white. They come up to my knees but I don't like that in the summer so I'll put them away for winter. Speaking of winter it's real cold here during that season. Other things that are cold are freezers things in the fridge and the ice in my drink. It's a good drink. It's white rum and coke today. I like lots of different rums but not the coconut rum. I'm not a fan of coconuts. They taste kinda funny. But when I get hungry I'll eat it anyway. I'm pretty sure I'll eat anything if I'm hungry enough. I never really understood the "that's gross, I'm not eating it" attitude. It's fucking food! Shut up and eat it! Yup. I'd eat a person if I had to. Like in that movie Alive. That was a pretty good movie but my favorite is probably Snatch(at least it's one of 'em). Did you ever see it? Lock Stock and Two Somking Barrels was pretty awesome too. I like those kind of movies and I watch a lot of them but I don't watch much TV but I do a little. I got one of them 3D TVs. It's pretty cool. I don't have it hung on the wall though. I never get around to it. I got pics on my wall though. A lot of them I took myself. I think they are pretty good and I get compliments for them so that makes me happy. New socks make me happy too.
14-06-2014, 11:04 AM
Did the Maori win?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
14-06-2014, 11:18 AM
(14-06-2014 11:04 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Did the Maori win?

Yes, they are herding all the white people onto boats. However this plan will prove disastrous in 2 months when the Maori's welfare checks bounce because they deported everyone with a job.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-06-2014, 11:21 AM
I wonder if the Maori would like to see my new socks? They would certainly like them I'm sure. I bet they would want socks just like mine.
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
14-06-2014, 11:25 AM
(14-06-2014 11:18 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Yes, they are herding all the white people onto boats. However this plan will prove disastrous in 2 months when the Maori's welfare checks bounce because they deported everyone with a job.

That's racist man. I personally don't care what culture, race or religion a person is, everybody deserves socks. Well maybe not people from New Jersey but everyone else.
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
14-06-2014, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2014 11:34 AM by GirlyMan.)
(14-06-2014 11:21 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I wonder if the Maori would like to see my new socks? They would certainly like them I'm sure. I bet they would want socks just like mine.

Maori don't need socks silly goose.

(14-06-2014 11:18 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

At least they still got the water. Tongue

What's MuffinHead gonna do when the welfare checks bounce? "Where do I sign up to be Maori boss? You guys do got water, right?"

Girly could teach the little homo how to fit in. Big Grin

[Image: bob.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
14-06-2014, 12:00 PM
14-06-2014, 12:14 PM
Sure they do! They might not know it yet but they certainly do need them. Just like every other invention throughout history people never know they need it until someone shows them that they do. Of course there are always people like you who try to stunt progress by trying to convince others that new ideas are shit.
Well no more! I will start a campaign to raise awareness. Socks are a basic human right but are also required for a higher standard of life.
Please don't be a part of the problem. Help me to convince the Maori and indeed all the less fortunate the importance of socks.