New Zealand politics, who's pumped for this years election?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
14-06-2014, 02:47 PM
RE: New Zealand politics, who's pumped for this years election?
(14-06-2014 12:19 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  There are plenty of cunts in NZ Politics, Winston Peters
Winston is the smartest, most honest and most sensible of them all.
He's had my vote for at least the last five elections. Before that I used to support National.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2014, 03:09 PM
(14-06-2014 02:47 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(14-06-2014 12:19 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  There are plenty of cunts in NZ Politics, Winston Peters
He's had my vote for at least the last five elections. Before that I used to support National.

Yeah, but what the fuck does that have to do with bringing the Maori some socks?
14-06-2014, 03:16 PM
(14-06-2014 03:09 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(14-06-2014 02:47 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Winston is the smartest, most honest and most sensible of them all.

Yeah, but what the fuck does that have to do with bringing the Maori some socks?
Winston is a Maori, if he is elected Prime Minister then that will come with a healthy pay rise, no doubt he will spend some of that at Christmas time on getting sock presents for his Mrs, his kids and his grand kids. Many Maoris with warm feet. :-)
14-06-2014, 03:26 PM
(14-06-2014 03:16 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(14-06-2014 03:09 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Yeah, but what the fuck does that have to do with bringing the Maori some socks?
Winston is a Maori, if he is elected Prime Minister then that will come with a healthy pay rise, no doubt he will spend some of that at Christmas time on getting sock presents for his Mrs, his kids and his grand kids. Many Maoris with warm feet. :-)
Very good sir. That is indeed a good start. But will he see to it that all Maori feet will be kept covered and warm. If so my charitable organization "clothing the worlds feet" will support him!
14-06-2014, 03:35 PM
(14-06-2014 03:26 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(14-06-2014 03:16 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Winston is a Maori, if he is elected Prime Minister then that will come with a healthy pay rise, no doubt he will spend some of that at Christmas time on getting sock presents for his Mrs, his kids and his grand kids. Many Maoris with warm feet. :-)
Very good sir. That is indeed a good start. But will he see to it that all Maori feet will be kept covered and warm. If so my charitable organization "clothing the worlds feet" will support him!
What about the Maori that wish to play the part of Hobbit in PJ's next block buster movie. Maori are sick of being uraquai and orcs they see being Hobbits as a progression in PR toward being good and friendly people's rather than portrayed as enemy.
As we all know, Hobbit don't wear sox. Forcing Maori to wear said sox will be a PR disaster for both Winston and Maori.
14-06-2014, 03:47 PM
(14-06-2014 03:35 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(14-06-2014 03:26 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Very good sir. That is indeed a good start. But will he see to it that all Maori feet will be kept covered and warm. If so my charitable organization "clothing the worlds feet" will support him!
What about the Maori that wish to play the part of Hobbit in PJ's next block buster movie. Maori are sick of being uraquai and orcs they see being Hobbits as a progression in PR toward being good and friendly people's rather than portrayed as enemy.
As we all know, Hobbit don't wear sox. Forcing Maori to wear said sox will be a PR disaster for both Winston and Maori.

That's just crazy talk! The Maori should never be forced to wear socks but once they discover the enormous potential and benefits of wearing socks I'm convinced they will want them.
Besides the Maori are not short enough to play hobbits. That and their feet aren't shaped right.
14-06-2014, 04:01 PM
(14-06-2014 03:47 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(14-06-2014 03:35 PM)Stevil Wrote:  What about the Maori that wish to play the part of Hobbit in PJ's next block buster movie. Maori are sick of being uraquai and orcs they see being Hobbits as a progression in PR toward being good and friendly people's rather than portrayed as enemy.

That's just crazy talk! The Maori should never be forced to wear socks but once they discover the enormous potential and benefits of wearing socks I'm convinced they will want them.
Besides the Maori are not short enough to play hobbits. That and their feet aren't shaped right.

I have a solution to both problems.

Hobbit Feet Socks

[Image: 3748p_9c_1m.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-06-2014, 04:31 PM
(14-06-2014 04:01 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-06-2014 03:47 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  That's just crazy talk! The Maori should never be forced to wear socks but once they discover the enormous potential and benefits of wearing socks I'm convinced they will want them.

I have a solution to both problems.

Hobbit Feet Socks

[Image: 3748p_9c_1m.jpg]

Ah the wonders of modern science and technology. An amazing feet Smile of engineering. Another ingenious invention to help solve the worlds greatest problems.
14-06-2014, 05:48 PM
(14-06-2014 04:31 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Ah the wonders of modern science and technology. An amazing feet Smile of engineering. Another ingenious invention to help solve the worlds greatest problems.
If these are introduced into the middle east then maybe the women's robes/bed sheets could be shortened just enough to reveal these gems.
Just slowly, little by little, inch by inch we can get those robes off to revel what Arab women look like under that.

I don't believe the rumours, by the way, that arab women are hairy and look just like arab men.
15-06-2014, 05:59 AM
(14-06-2014 02:47 PM)Stevil Wrote:  

Fuck off he is, he's a douche bag piece of shit.
He's an attention seeking cunt who's only interest is self promotion.
He doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything except causing up shit that puts him on the newspaper front pages. If you vote for him he wont even represent you in parliament because he'll be kicked out after trying to do something inflammatory to get onto the news.

There are two people in NZ politics that are so obviously in it for selfish reasons. Peters, who craves the limelight and what's his face from the Mana party who's just after the money. Neither give a fuck about what they actually stand for.
At least Cuntlif and Craig appear to believe in what they stand for.

Peters has been in it far too long. You can't be in politics that long and still be passionate about what you stand for. He's an old crusty fart and you'd have to be fucking retarded to vote for him. Also damn it I'm out of vanilla coca cola.
He wont represent your interests and if a coalition between NZ First, Labor, Greens got into power they all have such different ideas and are all so fucking vocal that absolutely nothing would get done. Nothing. Because if the Greens don't stop whatever Labor want to get through the house you can be damn sure Peters will. Not to mention if the Greens want something through or NZ First.
It'll be an incredibly painful 3 years of dysfunctional family bullshit.
At least with a National vote you know what you're getting (because a vote for Labor or NZ First or Greens is a vote for the other). You're getting 99% National policy with one or two mild ACT policies thrown in. With Labor, Greens and NZ First who fucking knows what's gonna happen... if anything...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]