New-age Bullshit generator

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2015, 06:54 AM
RE: New-age Bullshit generator
It's not so much new Age but the title of the current paper I am working on is "Generally Optimal Ontology Derived Resilient Intelligent Domain Driven Abduction for Natural Context-aware Effective Symbiosis".

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-03-2015, 07:26 AM
(14-03-2015 06:54 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's not so much new Age but the title of the current paper I am working on is "Generally Optimal Ontology Derived Resilient Intelligent Domain Driven Abduction for Natural Context-aware Effective Symbiosis".

There's something about Natural Symbiosis that sounds kinda suggestive.

Blush

14-03-2015, 07:27 AM
"Aspiration is the nature of faith, and of us."

"This life is nothing short of a flowering oasis of mythic balance. Potential is the driver of empathy."

"We are being called to explore the multiverse itself as an interface between grace and truth."

"By blossoming, we vibrate. Consciousness consists of a resonance cascade of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an evolving of the spatial. We dream, we heal, we are reborn."

Namaste, bitches.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
14-03-2015, 08:46 AM
Glad to see you all embracing the New-Age Babblespeak.

Tell me this stuff doesn’t fit in with some of the drivebys we’ve had on the Forum.
Next time another one shows up I’ll just start quoting this shit. Yes

After all “You and I are storytellers of the quantum cycle."

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
14-03-2015, 10:14 AM
Where does all this new age stuff keep coming from anyway?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
14-03-2015, 10:25 AM
"Love, as a divine characteristic of the universe and man's prefered force, must always evolve."

No wait, that's just something I read on a facebook group my aunt is in, called "Cosmic initiation of the Earth to the 5th dimension".

There's also this conversation somewhere in there:

-How do I release my healing energy?
-We are all born with these energies and we can direct them by envisioning the Light from the Divine Source washing our whole being.
-My aura is turquoise. What does a turquoise aura mean?

Should I not be laughing now?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
14-03-2015, 11:34 AM
(14-03-2015 10:25 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  "Love, as a divine characteristic of the universe and man's prefered force, must always evolve."

No wait, that's just something I read on a facebook group my aunt is in, called "Cosmic initiation of the Earth to the 5th dimension".

There's also this conversation somewhere in there:

-How do I release my healing energy?
-We are all born with these energies and we can direct them by envisioning the Light from the Divine Source washing our whole being.
-My aura is turquoise. What does a turquoise aura mean?

Should I not be laughing now?

Laughter is a proper response...but so is crying.

I had a chiro tell me once she was going to release my bad vapors...go figure.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
14-03-2015, 11:56 AM
(14-03-2015 11:34 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I had a chiro tell me once she was going to release my bad vapors...go figure.

Your... bad vapors? It doesn't sound like I'd want to be in that room while she did it Laugh out load

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 3 users Like undergroundp's post