New and militant

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: New and militant
Welcome aboard! Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: New and militant
(01-09-2014 02:52 AM)Meeks82the4 Wrote:  I'm a self-outing Atheist. I've been one since I was about 12, however I'm just now at 30 years old openly talking about it. I have a FB and disqus account, and neither are satisfying my need and want to blog and engage with like minded people, I guess you can say I'm thirsty. A few months back I was really soaking up the Satanism stuff but I learned quickly that it was just as ritualistic as say, Catholicism. Regardless i love Satanists and really anyone standing up to main stream and all religion.

Welcome, you have found the area with tons of resources. There are authors, doctors, scientists, military, brilliant mothers surrounded by boys, and a wide diverse spread of ages, experiences and education within our membership. I would dare say most any question related to religion, or atheism could be answered quite well here. Stuck in a debate elsewhere and he slings the ridiculous 2nd law of thermodynamics at you? We have the answer, wants to try and prove the great flood? lol...we have the answer, etc etc. Enjoy your stay, have a question ask, have a thought start a thread, bored? listen to some podcasts on the main page.....welcome

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply