New atheist / non-religious survey

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2012, 07:54 PM
New atheist / non-religious survey
The youtube hottie ZOMGitsCriss has posted a video talking about a new atheist / non-religious survey that a theology professor is doing. I'm going to do it because I'm interested in what the results are going to be.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2012, 10:51 PM
RE: New atheist / non-religious survey
Ooo, I love surveys! I think I may throw my answers into the pot, too. Thanks for pointing this out. Smile
Find all posts by this user
30-08-2012, 04:41 AM
It needs to be mailed in? What, are we living in the early '90s? It seems that these results should be something that could be gathered over the internet. And the download link doesn't work, either Sad

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
30-08-2012, 05:01 AM
(30-08-2012 04:41 AM)Starcrash Wrote:  It needs to be mailed in? What, are we living in the early '90s? It seems that these results should be something that could be gathered over the internet. And the download link doesn't work, either Sad

It does work, you just need to unpackage the file. It's an RAR file, which means you need Winrar to open it. You can download it for free.
30-08-2012, 05:04 AM
(30-08-2012 05:01 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(30-08-2012 04:41 AM)Starcrash Wrote:  It needs to be mailed in? What, are we living in the early '90s? It seems that these results should be something that could be gathered over the internet. And the download link doesn't work, either Sad

It does work, you just need to unpackage the file. It's an RAR file, which means you need Winrar to open it. You can download it for free.

Maybe the link worked for you when you did it, but for me it shows an error screen when clicked on that says "file not found".

And I prefer 7Zip to Winrar Wink

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
30-08-2012, 05:17 AM
What did she mean by "tag" and "tagging"?

30-08-2012, 06:07 AM
(30-08-2012 05:04 AM)Starcrash Wrote:  Maybe the link worked for you when you did it, but for me it shows an error screen when clicked on that says "file not found".

And I prefer 7Zip to Winrar Wink

The video has a note that says the link is not currently working. She is on a plane right now and will put up a new link later. I guess god doesn't want this survey done.
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
01-09-2012, 02:46 PM
The links have been fixed.
03-09-2012, 10:41 PM
I'm finally done filling out the questionnaire. It took me several days to do it because I wanted time to think about my answers. The document ended up being nearly 8 pages long. I'm mailing it off later today. Here is Aron Ra's response:

http://freethoughtblogs.com/aronra/2012/...-atheists/
03-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Eight pages? Damn. I thought I gave reasonably comprehensive answers and mine was only three and a half.

My video response:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9oEeIQg5...ature=plcp

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.