New, big study reassures MMR vaccine does not cause or affect Autism.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2015, 05:18 PM
RE: New, big study reassures MMR vaccine does not cause or affect Autism.
(12-05-2015 08:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 05:29 PM)Betsy Wrote:  I have a cousin who has a 3 year old child with dwarfism and she is NOT vaccinating him. She constantly posts crap on her FB page and I don't dare make comments due to the family connections. but I think I will post this study on MY page and she'll see it .... thanks for the info! Oh, my dad's best friend growing up developed polio in the '40s and was paralyzed from the waste down for the rest of his life. It was SO traumatic for people living in that era when every summer kids would get struck down in every community. The fact that the parents of today refuse to realize that communicable diseases wiped out MILLIONS of people in past centuries is just so frustrating. I was born in 1962 and my parents sure were thrilled to be able to protect me and my sibs from some of the serious diseases of THEIR childhoods. I did have measles and mumps myself however and luckily lived to tell....

One of my girlfriends in high school had an older sibling with polio. They got the illness just before the vaccine was available.

Yeah, that friend's mom took all her kids to get the vaccine.

One of my high school classmates had polio. I've not seen any other case of it. Seems that polio vaccine works quite well.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: New, big study reassures MMR vaccine does not cause or affect Autism.
Too bad it doesn't matter to the anti-vaxxers, because they don't understand how science works.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply