New car name

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2015, 04:29 PM
RE: New car name
(31-05-2015 04:18 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  My first car was "The G Ride".

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-05-2015, 04:30 PM
(31-05-2015 01:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  Mimi?

Absolutely not! That's what my kids and their cousins call my mother. That car would end up being an absolute pain in the ass.

That name makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. - shudder -

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-05-2015, 04:45 PM
(31-05-2015 04:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 04:18 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  My first car was "The G Ride".

It was meant to be ironical. Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
31-05-2015, 05:23 PM
tell the kids its name is VYDIO. (video)

vehicle
your
dad
insisted
on

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
31-05-2015, 05:29 PM
C.I.D.
31-05-2015, 06:45 PM
Anj we've gone a total of 58 miles. My gas mileage is currently 53.8 mpg. So we've used just a little over one gallon of gas since buying it and I've been driving Sid all over. Even took him to my mother in law's house and showed her and her boyfriend. Dodgy steep hills there. Didn't need to take out the whip either (to get the hamster to move faster). The gage still shows as full.

That includes driving on the main roadway where the average speed is around 43.

On our hills I don't go below 30mpg or so it says.

So, I figure I'm driving so far a bit more, tomorrow I'll be running lots of errands. I used to fill up about once every three weeks or sometimes 4-5 (during the summer when I'm not doing my shuttle run).

Sucks the kiddo will be out of school soon. So I won't have an accurate idea until September.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

31-05-2015, 06:48 PM
(31-05-2015 06:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Anj we've gone a total of 58 miles. My gas mileage is currently 53.8 mpg. So we've used just a little over one gallon of gas since buying it and I've been driving Sid all over. Even took him to my mother in law's house and showed her and her boyfriend. Dodgy steep hills there. Didn't need to take out the whip either (to get the hamster to move faster). The gage still shows as full.

So, I figure I'm driving so far a bit more, tomorrow I'll be running lots of errands. I used to fill up about once every three weeks or sometimes 4-5 (during the summer when I'm not doing my shuttle run).

Sucks the kiddo will be out of school soon. So I won't have an accurate idea until September.

Sid

[Image: latest?cb=20111219070548]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
31-05-2015, 06:50 PM
(31-05-2015 06:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 06:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Anj we've gone a total of 58 miles. My gas mileage is currently 53.8 mpg. So we've used just a little over one gallon of gas since buying it and I've been driving Sid all over. Even took him to my mother in law's house and showed her and her boyfriend. Dodgy steep hills there. Didn't need to take out the whip either (to get the hamster to move faster). The gage still shows as full.

Sid

[Image: latest?cb=20111219070548]

Sid
[Image: 38.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
31-05-2015, 06:57 PM
El Cid
[Image: 4cab8cb823.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
31-05-2015, 08:30 PM
(31-05-2015 04:45 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 04:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

It was meant to be ironical. Dodgy

There is a current add for a car running occasionally where the mom say "Yeah, well my daughter *bla bla bla* "grew up in the back seat" of our (Volvo)?
Makes me cringe. I can't believe the add people didn't get what that could mean.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.