and made sin leads to hell.
[Image: 39e183ed6cf88b19a00ec07b42b3e04d]

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: New dimension of Sin
(12-08-2016 07:39 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 07:30 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Real moral god you have there.
The True God am not subject to the Law. The Law is for people. If True God commands, then we do (after the blessing from the priesthood of the True Church): no sin on us, and no sin on True God.

But you are subject to TTA's law, dearie.
I prophesy that your banning is immanent. But we'll kick our little idiot chew-toy around a bit ..... O Jebus. Praise the Lard.

Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
12-08-2016, 09:56 AM
The True God am not subject to the Law. The Law is for people. If True God commands, then we do (after the blessing from the priesthood of the True Church): no sin on us, and no sin on True God.

That is a deeply immoral, disgusting belief. It takes religion to warp somebody's mentality to a level that depraved.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
12-08-2016, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 10:13 AM by cactus.)
Awesome vid. The weirdness in Switzerland deserves a better thread than this. Hang on, I'll make one.

Edit: Here you go

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
12-08-2016, 10:02 AM
(12-08-2016 07:04 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The fantasy of sin
[Image: atheisteve-e1262571800568.jpg]

can lead to performance of sin:

and made sin leads to hell.

James 1:13-15 King James Version (KJV)

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused. I'm not exactly lingering on your every word so I still haven't worked out if you're a an atheist or a theist. Mind filling me in? If you're a theist, what flavor of theist are you?
12-08-2016, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 12:42 PM by theBorg.)
(12-08-2016 10:02 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I still haven't worked out if you're a an atheist or a theist. Mind filling me in? If you're a theist, what flavor of theist are you?
I like the atheistic people, they are easy to talk to. My supervisor and my co-author in Physical Review,- Prof. Risto Tammelo told me, what he is baptized, but lost the faith. He was the only man, who helped me to stay and work in Tartu University for many years. I spent more time in internet to talk to atheists, than to theists. The atheists are asking for God's proof, and it makes my joy to look for proofs and to objectively defend them. The theism shall be proven scientifically, because the faith is the faithfulness to the True knowledge, e.g.: if you know, what smoking kills - then stop this sin.
12-08-2016, 11:26 AM
Dear Borg.

Please try and get better with your language.

Please don't be afraid to ask for such help. I'm sure folks here will oblige.
12-08-2016, 11:31 AM
(12-08-2016 11:24 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 10:02 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I still haven't worked out if you're a an atheist or a theist. Mind filling me in? If you're a theist, what flavor of theist are you?
I like the atheistic people, they are easy to talk to. My supervisor and my co-author in Physical Review,- Prof. Risto Tammelo told me, what he is baptized, but lost the faith. He was the only man, who helped me to stay and work in Tartu University for many years. I spent more time in internet to talk to atheists, than to theists. The atheists are asking for God's proof, and it makes my joy to look for proofs and to objectively defend them. The theism shall be proved scientifically, because the faith is the faithfulness to the True knowledge, e.g.: if you know, what smoking kills - then stop this sin.

I think you're saying you're a theist, but you didn't answer the question directly and I don't want to misinterpret your response.

Are you an atheist or a theist?
12-08-2016, 12:32 PM
(12-08-2016 11:31 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Are you an atheist or a theist?
Thank you for given nice interest to theBorg. If I would specify here a company, I will be a bit more ignored by the other camp. "Only time will tell":

12-08-2016, 12:42 PM

Q...is that you?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post