New episode of Walking Dead tonight!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: New episode of Walking Dead tonight!
I love this show to death and I've followed it constantly for about a year, but the fact that there are so many new people at the prison to be zombie fodder next season kind of pisses me off. And that the governor still isn't FUCKING DEAD!!!

Semper requiremus veritatis.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FrostyMan's post
05-04-2013, 07:29 PM
(05-04-2013 01:54 PM)FrostyMan Wrote:  I love this show to death and I've followed it constantly for about a year, but the fact that there are so many new people at the prison to be zombie fodder next season kind of pisses me off. And that the governor still isn't FUCKING DEAD!!!

I'm convinced that was a reason for killing off Shane. Everyone knows Shane wouldve killed the governor real fuckin quick. I mean, damn. Carl shouldve gone to meet with him instead of Rick. It's apparent that Carl has absolutely ZERO problem shooting anyone if he feels they're a threat lol.

I once was blind...but now, I see.
[+] 4 users Like milk_milk_lemonade's post
05-04-2013, 10:00 PM
Carl is a straight up, stone cold badass.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
06-04-2013, 10:00 AM
(05-04-2013 07:29 PM)milk_milk_lemonade Wrote:  
(05-04-2013 01:54 PM)FrostyMan Wrote:  I love this show to death and I've followed it constantly for about a year, but the fact that there are so many new people at the prison to be zombie fodder next season kind of pisses me off. And that the governor still isn't FUCKING DEAD!!!

I'm convinced that was a reason for killing off Shane. Everyone knows Shane wouldve killed the governor real fuckin quick. I mean, damn. Carl shouldve gone to meet with him instead of Rick. It's apparent that Carl has absolutely ZERO problem shooting anyone if he feels they're a threat lol.

I never had liked Shane, to be honest. He had his moments, sure, but he was clearly really insane. And I'm kind of starting to worry about Carl. The longer the show runs, the closer he seems to get to becoming like Shane or The Governor. Scares me because I don't want the show to end in a Rick/Carl showdown when Carl is like 17-18. .... Scratch that, that would be the most incredible thing I've ever seen.

Semper requiremus veritatis.
13-10-2013, 10:17 AM
Tonight folks.....tonight. *squeal!*

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
13-10-2013, 12:26 PM
After last seasons snorefest, I really don't know how anyone is excited for this. It would be tough to find a show with more filler and stupid character decisions.
15-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Well I enjoyed it. Plus my dream job has always been movie makeup, so I -really- enjoy watching the progression of the zombie decay and how they pull it off.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
22-10-2013, 09:26 AM
The graphic novels are so much better..I mean fuckk. Still its an entertaining series. I love Michonne and daryl is a pretty cool new character.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
22-10-2013, 09:33 AM
Is anyone else up with the comics ?. lots of differences, probably no spoilers.

Explicitly articulating my disbelief since 2011
22-10-2013, 11:17 AM
(22-10-2013 09:33 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Is anyone else up with the comics ?. lots of differences, probably no spoilers.
They screwed up Andrea royally. What a mess, she was incredible character. And the Governor is a pussy cat compared to the comic version.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post