New episode of Walking Dead tonight!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2013, 03:30 AM
RE: New episode of Walking Dead tonight!
(10-02-2013 10:20 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I wont spoil anything. But someone should bloody well watch it so I can talk about it Tongue

Give me... maybe... 4 weeks and I'll get up to the new episode.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2013, 05:55 AM
A great episode. The bast part was when Sheriff, and that other guy...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
11-02-2013, 06:55 AM
(10-02-2013 07:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  And I couldn't care less that you couldn't care less because guess what?

It's not in the rules
It's not in the rules

it's spam which is in the rules. Grow up muffs the whole acting like a cunt things getting old.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
11-02-2013, 10:37 AM
(11-02-2013 05:55 AM)Filox Wrote:  A great episode. The bast part was when Sheriff, and that other guy...

Big Grin
I know!

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
11-02-2013, 10:23 PM
(11-02-2013 06:55 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(10-02-2013 07:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  And I couldn't care less that you couldn't care less because guess what?

It's not in the rules
It's not in the rules

it's spam which is in the rules. Grow up muffs the whole acting like a cunt things getting old.
Actually it's not spam because it's not the sam post over and over, it's 1 post.

Get's old? acting like a cunt? Son, I've beena cunt since day one, who the fucking are you kidding I thought it was pretty clear that I am very much me. If you don't like it then too fucking bad.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
14-02-2013, 06:56 AM
ears, let me explain... You have been warned once, that makes it that one polite time when someone said please and thank you, even if those words were not present. You have also been warned because someone with authority here thought that it is time for you to get warning. This means that you have earned the right to get warned.

I have not seen the post before editing, but from what I saw, I know what you did. Personally, I think that kind of exaggerating is rude to other ppl on the forum, because everyone has to scroll and skip stupid post, then there is the spam part. My dear, a "spam" is NOT only something you repeat over and over, in different posts, a "spam" is also something that clearly has no intelligent meaning, smart message, any kind of message and something that no one will need to read and where no one can learn anything. For example this would be spam:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, WOUAU, OMGOMGOMG, and now continue this without explaining what the fuck OMG, what has been OMG for you, why the OMG, nothing. You can always put 10 OMG's, but the need to spend 10 minutes writting OMG just to write it down a few thousand times... That my friend is pure and clean SPAM. Nothing more, nothing less. It is a post with no meaning, no explanation, no nothing, and that makes it spam, as it does not fit into the category stated in the thread name.

If you have ever seen or used newsgroups, you would know this. Also, behavior like yours could earn you the call to the Abuse Service, who could then let you cool off for a few days without your internet connection. Newsgroups would teach you kids how to properly use the Internet. Too bad no one uses them, that is why today people have no internet bonton.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
14-02-2013, 08:52 AM
A good episode... why are weeks so long?

[Image: opforum1.png]
14-02-2013, 10:18 AM
(11-02-2013 10:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Actually it's not spam because it's not the sam post over and over, it's 1 post.

Get's old? acting like a cunt? Son, I've beena cunt since day one, who the fucking are you kidding I thought it was pretty clear that I am very much me. If you don't like it then too fucking bad.

The same words repeated over and over in the same thread for a ridiculous amount of time is spam. Like it or not that's the way it is.
You've been warned about more than once keep it up and you are looking at a ban.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
14-02-2013, 05:57 PM
(14-02-2013 10:18 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 10:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Actually it's not spam because it's not the sam post over and over, it's 1 post.

The same words repeated over and over in the same thread for a ridiculous amount of time is spam. Like it or not that's the way it is.
You've been warned about more than once keep it up and you are looking at a ban.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh rly?
(doesn't count, it's only one word)

14-02-2013, 06:08 PM
Quote: "spam" is also something that clearly has no intelligent meaning, smart
message, any kind of message and something that no one will need to
read and where no one can learn anything.

Filox, under this definition, you should have been banned long long ago when the whole, "lets build the Enterprise" was around....

Also, your guys definitions is irrelevent. The only relevent definition is that one in the rules that I have agreed too.
I suggest you read them.
Here, allow me to explain.

Quote:Repeatedly posting threads with the same or similar content is considered spam.

Am I creating a number of threads based around the same topic? Nope.

Quote:Repeatedly posting posts with the same or similar content out of context is also considered spam.

Am I posting the same post over and over? Nope.

Quote:f you create an account with the aim to advertise it will be considered as spam and your account will be banned.

Nope.

Quote:Linking to your own articles or videos will be judged on a case-by-case
basis depending on the relevance of your link and your participation on
the forum. If you're a first time poster posting an irrelevant link to
your work, it may be removed. Continually doing so may incur a ban. In
the case of advertising Youtube channels, Group pages, and blogs, we may
allow a link in your signature, also depending on the relevance of your
link and your participation on the forum. Should you wish to link a
Youtube channel, Group page, or blog, please PM an Admin with your
request.

And nope.

So according to the rules I have done nothing wrong. What I do cannot be considered spam under the rules as it is not listed as such. Had the rules been generic, "no spam" then spam would be open for interpretation. BUT because "spam" was then defined in the rules it has become a very tailored specific rule. As such, what I do is NOT considered spam as it is not listed, or even a similar method listed, as 'spam'.

Regarding the warnings. Considering my actions were entirely lawful, the warnings were hence un-lawful and unjustified making them moot to the case at hand.

Furthermore, the "OMG" post was on topic as it was a show of my excitment to the Walk Dead mid-session being over.

(and side note, I don't spend 10minutes typing out OMG, it takes 5seconds to post a bunch of OMG's, copy and paste those to make more, copy and paste all of those a few times etc..)