New experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2012, 03:07 AM
New experience
Hello,
I have been aware of the thinking atheist for some time and have watched episodes here and there and have always been a deep thinker. Whilst religious debates are fun, awe inspiring and useful in understanding the psyche I still feel there is more that can be debated, at least where I live in the UK.

Arguing religious seems less of a priority within my own country even though I find it a very intriguing debate. I used to do a lot of posting on facebook, which I continue to do on any topic what I had in mind, of videos that I had saw and left it up to anyone who wanted to see them to go a head and watch but other than that keep to myself.

over the past couple days I decided I would want to spread my wings a little bit more and dabble in a community that is based around activism and talk more actively about my opinions to a more active audience than ''friends'' I have accumulated over the years.

I may decide to post some of it up here if there would be an interest for it, so hence the title, I am looking for a new audience and a new experience.

James
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Phenakist's post
12-01-2012, 04:38 AM
RE: New experience
Welcome, James. You'll fit right in as this is a great marketplace for sharing and testing ideas and hopefully some chuckles.

Since you're from the UK, you'll need to first stop by this thread!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
12-01-2012, 08:06 AM
Welcome!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
12-01-2012, 02:43 PM
(12-01-2012 04:38 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Welcome, James. You'll fit right in as this is a great marketplace for sharing and testing ideas and hopefully some chuckles.

Since you're from the UK, you'll need to first stop by this thread!

Lol I did actually see that. Im sure there is someone who doesnt like Monty python, the spanish inquisition maybe? but nobody ever expects them
[+] 2 users Like Phenakist's post
12-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Hiya James Phenakist

Welcome in this wonderful forum, full of people who like to think and question and discuss in a great way.

*gives a cup of earl grey to Mr Phenakist and offers a cookie*

cheers

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2012, 03:10 PM
Hello Phenakist - Glad you've stopped by.
If you've already peeked into a few of the threads, you can tell we don't only discuss religious issues here. We do seem to have and enlightening time with whatever happens.

Smile Welcome to the forum.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
12-01-2012, 04:43 PM
(12-01-2012 02:57 PM)Leela Wrote:  Hiya James Phenakist

Welcome in this wonderful forum, full of people who like to think and question and discuss in a great way.

cheers

Biscuit, not cookie. Wink

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-01-2012, 07:57 PM
(12-01-2012 02:57 PM)Leela Wrote:  Hiya James Phenakist

cheers

Where the heck is my cookie? Sad nobody gave me a cookie when I started here. Sad

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
12-01-2012, 08:40 PM
Welcome, and please do start up some new discussions, they're always welcome!
13-01-2012, 02:51 PM
*gives Erxomai a cookie and Chas a biscuit*
I am happy I am not living in UK, I already get confused with chips and crisps around here, like I say chips to crisps and fries to chips and people do understand me, I am not sure in UK it would be the same haha

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)