New forum suggestion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2016, 07:39 AM
New forum suggestion
Make a new one called "The Thinking Heterosexual" and then laugh at ourselves for being so spastic. Laughat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2016, 07:50 AM
RE: New forum suggestion
Obvious troll is obvious. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
15-09-2016, 08:02 AM
(15-09-2016 07:39 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  Make a new one called "The Thinking Heterosexual" and then laugh at ourselves for being so spastic. Laughat

3 threads in 1.5 hours is getting a little spammy.
[+] 7 users Like pablo's post
15-09-2016, 10:49 AM
Science shows us that heterosexual make baby and keep human race going while there is no evidence for homosexuality doing the same ? lmao
Trolling? No just ridicule? You do realize I am ridiculing you with every thread and post I make? Will you ever be intelligent enough to know that?
15-09-2016, 10:53 AM
(15-09-2016 10:49 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  Science shows us that heterosexual make baby and keep human race going while there is no evidence for homosexuality doing the same ? lmao
Trolling? No just ridicule? You do realize I am ridiculing you with every thread and post I make? Will you ever be intelligent enough to know that?

I thought you were one of our brothers...

Weeping

You broke my heart.
15-09-2016, 11:04 AM
(15-09-2016 10:53 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 10:49 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  Science shows us that heterosexual make baby and keep human race going while there is no evidence for homosexuality doing the same ? lmao

I thought you were one of our brothers...

Weeping

You broke my heart.

I realize I am different. I am the honest atheist while my brothers I have to drag with me into the brave new honest world of non genocide and decency.
15-09-2016, 11:06 AM
(15-09-2016 11:04 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 10:53 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I thought you were one of our brothers...

Weeping

You broke my heart.

I realize I am different. I am the honest atheist while my brothers I have to drag with me into the brave new honest world of non genocide and decency.

Laugh out load Laughat

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
15-09-2016, 12:29 PM
(15-09-2016 07:39 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  Make a new one called "The Thinking Heterosexual" and then laugh at ourselves for being so spastic.

Do you mind me asking you if you're a closet homosexual? You actually sound like a male teenager who may be having doubts about his own sexual orientation, or who's concerned with not yet losing his virginity or not having a girlfriend.

And note that if you do deny your homosexual tendencies or hidden feelings for men, it'll only prove that they're evidentially true. Don't be embarrassed to answer honestly—these are serious questions.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
15-09-2016, 01:00 PM
(15-09-2016 11:04 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 10:53 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I thought you were one of our brothers...

Weeping

You broke my heart.

You are not an atheist, you are a troll.

It's time for you to fuck off and go back to your parents' basement.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
15-09-2016, 01:04 PM
(15-09-2016 11:06 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 11:04 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  I realize I am different. I am the honest atheist while my brothers I have to drag with me into the brave new honest world of non genocide and decency.

Laugh out load Laughat

I know; I am beginning to realise that honesty is the biggest joke of atheism.Laughat