New forum suggestion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2016, 01:31 PM
RE: New forum suggestion
(15-09-2016 01:04 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 11:06 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Laugh out load Laughat

I know; I am beginning to realise that honesty is the biggest joke of atheism.Laughat

You're projecting, you dishonest twat.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
15-09-2016, 01:41 PM
(15-09-2016 10:49 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  Science shows us that heterosexual make baby and keep human race going while there is no evidence for homosexuality doing the same ? lmao
Trolling? No just ridicule? You do realize I am ridiculing you with every thread and post I make? Will you ever be intelligent enough to know that?

Bisexuals and gays make babies too. It didn't take science to show me how to make babies. BTW, if it weren't for straights making most of them, there would be no gay babies. "No gay babies" you say ? Why yes. Gay babies all wear feather boas with their diapers.

Are you on drugs?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-09-2016, 01:47 PM
(15-09-2016 10:49 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  Science shows us that heterosexual make baby and keep human race going while there is no evidence for homosexuality doing the same ? lmao
Trolling? No just ridicule? You do realize I am ridiculing you with every thread and post I make? Will you ever be intelligent enough to know that?

But then where do homosexual babies come from? Obviously that has some evolutionary benefit along the way or it would have been weeded out long ago.
Glad you are so scienterrific!
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
15-09-2016, 01:50 PM
I'd rather have a new forum function ---

The "bitch slap" button.................

I'm betting it'd get some serious use.

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
15-09-2016, 02:01 PM
(15-09-2016 01:04 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  I know; I am beginning to realise that honesty is the biggest joke of atheism.Laughat

You wouldn't know honesty if it bit you on the ass!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
15-09-2016, 02:15 PM
I usually don't say mean things about other forum members, but you really are an annoying person......and a thread hog to-boot.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
15-09-2016, 03:06 PM
Here's hoping you get special mention on this thread soon:

Ban log

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
15-09-2016, 04:15 PM
Here's an actual forum suggestion! Shy

Stark-n-Moms should feel free to rename members who're about to be banned!

Cock Pimple
Cunt
Douche Nozzle

So many possibilities! Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
15-09-2016, 05:17 PM
(15-09-2016 11:04 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  I realize I am different. I am the honest atheist while my brothers I have to drag with me into the brave new honest world of non genocide and decency.

I think you should invest in a dictionary.

(15-09-2016 07:11 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutio...stern_Bloc

Let me try and cheer you from your spiral of angst mein atheist brethren.

"In 1995, the Russian state commissioner confirmed that 200,000 Russian Orthodox Priests, monks, and nuns were killed. In 1997 the remains of a Catholic Bishop and 30 priests were found at Sandormoch, 150 miles north of St. Petersburg. According to Russian schoolbooks, 20 million Soviet and East European citizens died in Communist Labour camps, while 15 million more were killed in mass executions. This number includes Christians, Jews, and various other denominations as well as nonbelievers"

When reason rules the world? sighs good times? When will we see such good times again?

It's not a matter of "if" you lie, it's just how many times you can lie in one post...

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
15-09-2016, 06:44 PM

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post