New geocentric claims...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2011, 08:20 AM

New geocentric claims...
Okay, so this guy claims that the earth is not rotating, orbiting, or even moving at all!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xokMcO3T0SY

What are your thoughts on this? Is this a satire?
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2011, 10:36 AM
RE: New geocentric claims...
Sadly enough, I think this guy actually believes what he is saying.

I am going to hell because i dare to question bronze-age goat herders, and think for myself.
~Me~

I am not smarter than religious people because I have a better understanding of science than them. I am smarter because I know I am not going to live forever, and I am happy with that.
~Me~
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2011, 10:54 AM
[Image: not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-very-stupid.jpg]

If not trolling, then...

[Image: 9db69d7be965585d2d81561ff57f97f2.jpg?stmp=1297104131]

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
[+] 2 users Like Thammuz's post
05-09-2011, 11:46 AM
The full version of this video was posted on TTA facebook page, so im going to say the same thing here that i did there.

Some people are so stupid i am honestly surprised that they remember to breath. This guy is one of them. He rambles on but offers no real evidence for his claims. a remote control car with a toy helicopter can hardly be compaired to the earth rotating.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
05-09-2011, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2011 12:20 PM by TheBeardedDude.)
I refuse to believe this is genuine for the sake of my own sanity. I mean...he uses pictures from space to open his video. I'm pretty sure the one picture is rotating while it zooms in and then he resets it, which is why it jumps back out. I can't deal with the stupidity of this if he is genuine. I hope he tackles atoms, stars, evolution, electricity and everything else in future videos with other ingenious experiments.
AND THIS GUY EVEN SAYS THAT THE HELICOPTER LAGS BEHIND DUE TO AIR RESISTANCE!!! Surely he cannot be so stupid as to realize that he has just solved the problem of why his helicopter does not continue to move at the same speed as his truck? Hop on the back of a flatbed truck doing 60 miles an hour and jump as high as you can and see if your dumbass hits the road.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
05-09-2011, 01:25 PM

Nope, he's definitely not trolling. He actually believes what he's claiming. In the comments section of that video, he keeps repeating the same thing, "Prove to me that the earth is moving, along with the atmosphere..."

Confused
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2011, 04:38 PM
I only watched the first ten minutes.........he had a very slow way of explaining things which TBH tested my patience.

All I can take from what I saw is he has a limited understanding of the power of gravity........how it can affect other cellestial objects even outside of our atmosphere.

Kudos to him though for not accepting mainstream science and coming up with his own theory.......even if it could be wrong.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work......Thomas Edison

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
07-09-2011, 07:58 AM
I mean we have pictures of astronaut tracks on the moon! We saw the Earth from a brand new vantage point and it wasn't flat and the Sun did not revolve around it. Seriously!

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley