New here!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2011, 12:21 PM
RE: New here!
Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone!

I don't play any PC games, in fact, I use a Mac. I do play some games, but the only current gen system I actually use is the DS (I have a Wii though, it just doesn't get much use). One of my main reasons I've never tried WoW out is that I don't need another thing to get addicted to Tongue

I don't think my cat (name is Butters btw, yes after the South Park character, a guy my sister was dating at the time we got her was a South Park fan and kinda renamed our cat, but it stuck) is anywhere near snapping and killing us. She seems to like cuddling, and unlike stuffed animals which become less soft when they receive lots of love, Butters becomes even softer! She is a freakishly soft kitty! And us gingers gotta stick together! It's why I'm her favorite human!

But when we got her (she was about 6 months old), we discovered that she had a hernia, must've been about the size of a tennis ball (vet said it was the biggest hernia they'd ever seen on a cat). We told the shelter and they said "oh, bring her back, we'll put her down and you can get another one", which we clearly did not do, we took her to the vet and got the hernia fixed (and fixed her too while they were down there) and she's been so grateful ever since! It's like she knew we saved her. She was nice before the surgery, but afterwards, when she could play better, she was even nicer! I'm very glad we got her, who knows if she would've been put down otherwise. It might be part of why she puts up with our stupid costumes on rare occasions.

"Ford! There's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out."
~Arthur Dent, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply