New here!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2015, 11:42 PM
New here!
I am an atheist who recently found this board on a google search. Looking forward to some good discussions.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes thecontemplator's post
04-01-2015, 12:13 AM
RE: New here!
(03-01-2015 11:42 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  I am an atheist who recently found this board on a google search. Looking forward to some good discussions.

Welcome.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
04-01-2015, 01:00 AM
I'm mildly disapointed you didn't write your user name in all caps with four exclaimation marks.

THE CONTEMPLATOR!!!!

Would have looked like you were being announced to the worlds most sophisticated Monster Truck rally.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 2 users Like Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
04-01-2015, 01:09 AM
[Image: robosaurus.jpg]

Laugh out load

Welcome!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
04-01-2015, 01:14 AM
Welcome Smile
04-01-2015, 01:26 AM
I will give you a billionty likes and rep. if you use that as your profile picture.

(04-01-2015 01:09 AM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: robosaurus.jpg]

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
04-01-2015, 02:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 04:13 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(04-01-2015 01:26 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  I will give you a billionty likes and rep. if you use that as your profile picture.

(04-01-2015 01:09 AM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: robosaurus.jpg]

The word is "bazillion" you fool. Tongue

Welcome "thecontemplator". Think hard. Oh wait. Um. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
04-01-2015, 04:18 AM
(04-01-2015 02:58 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 01:26 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  I will give you a billionty likes and rep. if you use that as your profile picture.

The word is "bazillion" you fool. Tongue

Welcome "thecontemplator". Think hard. Oh wait. Um. Facepalm

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 3 users Like gofish!'s post
04-01-2015, 07:59 AM
Hello! Big Grin
04-01-2015, 09:32 AM
(03-01-2015 11:42 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  I am an atheist who recently found this board on a google search. Looking forward to some good discussions.

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user