New here!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2015, 09:37 AM
RE: New here!
(03-01-2015 11:42 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  I am an atheist who recently found this board on a google search. Looking forward to some good discussions.

Welcome thecontemplator, if you should disagree with us in any way whatsoever, if you challenge our dogmas or prick our delicate self images, we will clog your threads with crap and spit on your shoes at every opportunity, a process we call "thinking".

Have a great day, and again, welcome to the forum!

PS: TIP: Don't be a dick like us. That's not allowed here, except by everybody except you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2015, 09:58 AM
(04-01-2015 09:37 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 11:42 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  I am an atheist who recently found this board on a google search. Looking forward to some good discussions.

Welcome thecontemplator, if you should disagree with us in any way whatsoever, if you challenge our dogmas or prick our delicate self images, we will clog your threads with crap and spit on your shoes at every opportunity, a process we call "thinking".

PS: TIP: Don't be a dick like us. That's not allowed here, except by everybody except you.

That's the "royal we" I suppose, eh Bozo?

Don't listen to him, he spams everyone's threads (although spamming an introduction is a new trick).

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 1 user Likes gofish!'s post
04-01-2015, 10:27 AM
(04-01-2015 09:37 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  ....

Please read the Code of Conduct for the Introduction Section. Thank you.

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
04-01-2015, 10:30 AM
Just giving the new fellow the facts folks, just giving him the facts.

Nah, codes of conduct are against my religion, but thank you for offering me that pamphlet.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, like there are rules around here, what a fantasy...
04-01-2015, 10:34 AM
(04-01-2015 10:30 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Just giving the new fellow the facts folks, just giving him the facts.

Facts don't belong in the intro section.

Thank you.

Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
04-01-2015, 11:02 AM
Hey there T'Contemplator, glad you wandered in. Always an interesting variety of discussion going on - jump in anywhere.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
04-01-2015, 11:03 AM
Welome! It looks like the discussion has come to you. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
04-01-2015, 11:03 AM

Welcome, dive right in Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
04-01-2015, 11:04 AM
(04-01-2015 01:09 AM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: robosaurus.jpg]

Laugh out load

Welcome!

Holy shit - I nearly forgot how much I love Truckasaurus! Heart

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-01-2015, 11:07 AM
[Image: balloons.gif] Welcome!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF