New here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2015, 09:08 AM
New here
Hi,
I'm Domenic. I am a full believing Christian. I belong to no religion...I believe they are all false. I am not here to suck you into believing in God, Jesus, or the Bible. I believe all people have the right, and their own reason for being believers, Atheist, or 50/50.
What I am against are those who claim to be Christian, but twist Gods word to fit their own foot.

I spent a short time on WORTHY CHRISTIAN FORUM.org. These are the type Christians (sic) that turn Gods word into a pit of worms. They are not Christians, and have turned many who believe in God into confused non-believers.
It is easy, as most atheist know, to prove any Christian religion false. They are not from God...they are a tool of Satan.

I hope you welcome me?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Domenic's post
04-05-2015, 10:10 AM
RE: New here
Welcome Domenic.
This statement puzzles me.
Quote: I am a full believing Christian. I belong to no religion...
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
04-05-2015, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2015 10:27 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(04-05-2015 09:08 AM)Domenic Wrote:  Hi,
I'm Domenic. I am a full believing Christian. I belong to no religion...I believe they are all false. I am not here to suck you into believing in God, Jesus, or the Bible. I believe all people have the right, and their own reason for being believers, Atheist, or 50/50.
What I am against are those who claim to be Christian, but twist Gods word to fit their own foot.

I spent a short time on WORTHY CHRISTIAN FORUM.org. These are the type Christians (sic) that turn Gods word into a pit of worms. They are not Christians, and have turned many who believe in God into confused non-believers.
It is easy, as most atheist know, to prove any Christian religion false. They are not from God...they are a tool of Satan.

I hope you welcome me?

Hi "full believeing" Chrisitan. I myself am a 99.8765834 % (a *pretty much almost*, but "not quite full" believing Pastafarian.) Cool
Isn't Dominic spelled with an "i" ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-05-2015, 10:11 AM
Welcome to the group!
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
04-05-2015, 10:12 AM

I hope you welcome me?

Hello! Big Grin

Welcome to the forums! Smile

Hope you have a fun time. I admit to having read a lot of interesting and informative links since I've been perusing these boards. Hope you do as well.

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
04-05-2015, 10:41 AM
Being "a true believer" or "spiritual" rather than "religious" doesn't put you above the fray.

It just makes one slightly more egotistical and a bit of an elitist.

Hate to be the one to tell you --

But --

Your god is just as mythical as all those other gods that you look down upon....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
04-05-2015, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2015 10:59 AM by Cosmic Discourse.)

I hope you welcome me?
Welcome aboard Domenic. I think you'll find this forum to be filled with engaging discussion. I agree with lots of what you've said, but differ in my designation of Christian/Non Christian.

Often times, those who differ in their interpretation of what they've read, will label others as not being part of the same group. If you have a belief in Jesus as your savior and profess to be a Christian, that's all that's required (generally).

At its base, I understand the desire not to be mentioned in the same breath as what's commonly referred to as "extremism". I hope you take no offense to my observation, just wanted to share a different perspective with you. Again, welcome aboard. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Cosmic Discourse's post
04-05-2015, 10:59 AM
(04-05-2015 10:11 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

I hope you welcome me?

Hi "full believeing" Chrisitan. I myself am a 99.8765834 % (a *pretty much almost*, but "not quite full" believing Pastafarian.) Cool
Isn't Dominic spelled with an "i" ?

I thank all of you for the warm welcome. No Domenic is spelled with an e, I was named after my darling grandfather. The name had an o on the end of it...Domenico. That is the old Italian way of spelling it...I have just never liked how the o makes it sound. Some seem confused as to my being Christian? I am a Christian. What I did was to test out the bible. To me I have proven it true. I tested it against all Christian religions. There is not one Christian religion that holds true to the scriptures in the bible, thus they can not be true, or from God...Religions are a tool of Satan. Religions have made more atheist than one can count. Please do not get my being a Christian as saying atheist is wrong, or false.
I think to prove it true, or false it has to be tested against proven facts. Thus far I see many try to prove it true against religions. Religions are false. Nothing can be proven out against something that is false. I am not here to make Christians of anybody...only God does that. Nor will I bible thump, I never do that.
I will say this, "God loves all people, be they believers in him, or atheist." He throws none of his people away.
So that is were I stand.
I'm pretty good at uncovering facts, and my reasoning is good. I would be honored if the atheist on the forum allow me to join in on proving, or dis-proving what atheist believe. You have my word, I will not use the bible. I will use Science, and Archeology. Only things that can be proven, I will use nothing from writings of the past. I will not be out to disprove atheist are wrong, or right...just whatever it proves out to be. Deal?
04-05-2015, 11:12 AM
(04-05-2015 10:41 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Being "a true believer" or "spiritual" rather than "religious" doesn't put you above the fray.

It just makes one slightly more egotistical and a bit of an elitist.

Hate to be the one to tell you --

But --

Your god is just as mythical as all those other gods that you look down upon....

onlinebiker,
I did not come on the forum to have what I believe dragged behind some cheap two wheel bike. I came on respecting what the members of this forum believe...so please keep your cheap remarks about my belief under your hat, and stick them
where the sun don't shine.

And please, next time you are out on a ride doing your, "I'm a man thing," stay in one lane, and stop trying to pass between cars. I'll be 80 in January, and my hearing is not good...get my drift?
04-05-2015, 11:17 AM
Gentlemen! Gentlemen!
Please, I implore you, can we be civil in introductions?
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post