New here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2015, 11:29 AM
RE: New here
(04-05-2015 11:17 AM)pablo Wrote:  Gentlemen! Gentlemen!
Please, I implore you, can we be civil in introductions?
Big Grin

As a young man, I learned from my darling grandfather, "Never talk down to anybody. Be respectful, and talk to them on their level." I was just giving the biker guy respect by talking to him on his level? Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2015, 11:33 AM
(04-05-2015 11:29 AM)Domenic Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 11:17 AM)pablo Wrote:  Gentlemen! Gentlemen!
Please, I implore you, can we be civil in introductions?
Big Grin

As a young man, I learned from my darling grandfather, "Never talk down to anybody. Be respectful, and talk to them on their level." I was just giving the biker guy respect by talking to him on his level? Thumbsup

I urge you to start a new thread. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
04-05-2015, 11:43 AM
(04-05-2015 11:33 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 11:29 AM)Domenic Wrote:  As a young man, I learned from my darling grandfather, "Never talk down to anybody. Be respectful, and talk to them on their level." I was just giving the biker guy respect by talking to him on his level? Thumbsup

I urge you to start a new thread. Thumbsup

Okay boss. I don't know why, but I always get of to a good start like this?
04-05-2015, 11:51 AM
(04-05-2015 09:08 AM)Domenic Wrote:  Hi,
I'm Domenic. I am a full believing Christian. I belong to no religion...I believe they are all false. I am not here to suck you into believing in God, Jesus, or the Bible. I believe all people have the right, and their own reason for being believers, Atheist, or 50/50.
What I am against are those who claim to be Christian, but twist Gods word to fit their own foot.

I spent a short time on WORTHY CHRISTIAN FORUM.org. These are the type Christians (sic) that turn Gods word into a pit of worms. They are not Christians, and have turned many who believe in God into confused non-believers.
It is easy, as most atheist know, to prove any Christian religion false. They are not from God...they are a tool of Satan.

I hope you welcome me?
WoW!! We're like 2 sides of the same coin, 2 peas in a pod, or something.
I just got here myself, but WELCOME!

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."

-- Malcolm X
[+] 1 user Likes MarcATL's post
04-05-2015, 11:57 AM
(04-05-2015 10:59 AM)Domenic Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 10:11 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Hi "full believeing" Chrisitan. I myself am a 99.8765834 % (a *pretty much almost*, but "not quite full" believing Pastafarian.) Cool
Isn't Dominic spelled with an "i" ?

I thank all of you for the warm welcome. No Domenic is spelled with an e, I was named after my darling grandfather. The name had an o on the end of it...Domenico. That is the old Italian way of spelling it...I have just never liked how the o makes it sound. Some seem confused as to my being Christian? I am a Christian. What I did was to test out the bible. To me I have proven it true. I tested it against all Christian religions. There is not one Christian religion that holds true to the scriptures in the bible, thus they can not be true, or from God...Religions are a tool of Satan. Religions have made more atheist than one can count. Please do not get my being a Christian as saying atheist is wrong, or false.
I think to prove it true, or false it has to be tested against proven facts. Thus far I see many try to prove it true against religions. Religions are false. Nothing can be proven out against something that is false. I am not here to make Christians of anybody...only God does that. Nor will I bible thump, I never do that.
I will say this, "God loves all people, be they believers in him, or atheist." He throws none of his people away.
So that is were I stand.
I'm pretty good at uncovering facts, and my reasoning is good. I would be honored if the atheist on the forum allow me to join in on proving, or dis-proving what atheist believe. You have my word, I will not use the bible. I will use Science, and Archeology. Only things that can be proven, I will use nothing from writings of the past. I will not be out to disprove atheist are wrong, or right...just whatever it proves out to be. Deal?

I know you say you don't want to use the Bible (and i respect that)--however, I don't know of any passages that say God loves all people. Instead, in the Bible, He's either killed, stoned, or enslaved anyone who didn't worship him.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
04-05-2015, 11:59 AM
(04-05-2015 11:51 AM)MarcATL Wrote:  
I'm Domenic. I am a full believing Christian. I belong to no religion...I believe they are all false. I am not here to suck you into believing in God, Jesus, or the Bible. I believe all people have the right, and their own reason for being believers, Atheist, or 50/50.
What I am against are those who claim to be Christian, but twist Gods word to fit their own foot.

I spent a short time on WORTHY CHRISTIAN FORUM.org. These are the type Christians (sic) that turn Gods word into a pit of worms. They are not Christians, and have turned many who believe in God into confused non-believers.
It is easy, as most atheist know, to prove any Christian religion false. They are not from God...they are a tool of Satan.

I hope you welcome me?

Why do I think you two knew each other before coming in here lol Consider
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
04-05-2015, 12:00 PM
(04-05-2015 11:59 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 11:51 AM)MarcATL Wrote:  WoW!! We're like 2 sides of the same coin, 2 peas in a pod, or something.

Why do I think you two knew each other before coming in here lol Consider

Why is there a distinct odor of socks? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
04-05-2015, 12:02 PM
(04-05-2015 11:51 AM)MarcATL Wrote:  

I hope you welcome me?

I remember Mr X.
I wasn't much for how he spoke, but I would have supported the direction he wanted to go. I think he was a good man.
04-05-2015, 12:04 PM
(04-05-2015 11:43 AM)Domenic Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 11:33 AM)pablo Wrote:  I urge you to start a new thread. Thumbsup

Okay boss. I don't know why, but I always get of to a good start like this?

I'm not in any way running this show. Perhaps if you read the forum rules, you wouldn't always "get off to a good start like this"?
04-05-2015, 12:06 PM
(04-05-2015 11:57 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 10:59 AM)Domenic Wrote:  I thank all of you for the warm welcome. No Domenic is spelled with an e, I was named after my darling grandfather. The name had an o on the end of it...Domenico. That is the old Italian way of spelling it...I have just never liked how the o makes it sound. Some seem confused as to my being Christian? I am a Christian. What I did was to test out the bible. To me I have proven it true. I tested it against all Christian religions. There is not one Christian religion that holds true to the scriptures in the bible, thus they can not be true, or from God...Religions are a tool of Satan. Religions have made more atheist than one can count. Please do not get my being a Christian as saying atheist is wrong, or false.
I think to prove it true, or false it has to be tested against proven facts. Thus far I see many try to prove it true against religions. Religions are false. Nothing can be proven out against something that is false. I am not here to make Christians of anybody...only God does that. Nor will I bible thump, I never do that.
I will say this, "God loves all people, be they believers in him, or atheist." He throws none of his people away.
So that is were I stand.
I'm pretty good at uncovering facts, and my reasoning is good. I would be honored if the atheist on the forum allow me to join in on proving, or dis-proving what atheist believe. You have my word, I will not use the bible. I will use Science, and Archeology. Only things that can be proven, I will use nothing from writings of the past. I will not be out to disprove atheist are wrong, or right...just whatever it proves out to be. Deal?

I know you say you don't want to use the Bible (and i respect that)--however, I don't know of any passages that say God loves all people. Instead, in the Bible, He's either killed, stoned, or enslaved anyone who didn't worship him.

Those are the pictures false religions paint. They were only the Tares God killed...the seed of Satan. He never Killed the seed of Adam. There are two different DNA's on this earth.