New here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2015, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2015 12:21 PM by jennybee.)
RE: New here
(04-05-2015 12:06 PM)Domenic Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 11:57 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I know you say you don't want to use the Bible (and i respect that)--however, I don't know of any passages that say God loves all people. Instead, in the Bible, He's either killed, stoned, or enslaved anyone who didn't worship him.

Those are the pictures false religions paint. They were only the Tares God killed...the seed of Satan. He never Killed the seed of Adam. There are two different DNA's on this earth.

That isn't based on a false religion--that's what it says in The Bible--in God's own words. Because I don't feel like posting all of God's killings (and frankly, I don't have the time--it's a long list!), I'll put up a link:

http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/...bible.html

There aren't two DNA's in the Bible. God wiped out everybody/everything in the flood.

Genesis 6:5: "The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord."

Genesis 9: "And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth."

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
04-05-2015, 12:18 PM
(04-05-2015 12:15 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 12:06 PM)Domenic Wrote:  Those are the pictures false religions paint. They were only the Tares God killed...the seed of Satan. He never Killed the seed of Adam. There are two different DNA's on this earth.

That isn't based on a false religion--that's what it says in The Bible--in God's own words. Because I don't feel like posting all of God's killings (and frankly, I don't have the time--it's a long list!), I'll put up a link:

http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/...bible.html

There aren't two DNA's in the Bible. God wiped out everybody/everything in the flood.

Genesis 5: "The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord."

Genesis 9: "And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth."

Let me edit that a bit--God wiped out everyone/everything in the flood--except for Noah/his group/and the ark's animals.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
04-05-2015, 12:30 PM
'Sides which, what's so wrong with bein' a Son of Satan? Apart from that Yahoo-weh hates your guts.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
04-05-2015, 12:58 PM
Message for the newbies (and some not so newbies).

We try to play nice in the Intro section to let people have at least one post before blood is shedded.

Strong language, lively discussion, varying levels of respect/disrespect and general mayhem are tolerated in all but a few moderated areas (like this one).

Please keep it civil in here.

Don't make me call Moms.

Dodgy

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
04-05-2015, 12:59 PM
(04-05-2015 11:12 AM)Domenic Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 10:41 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Being "a true believer" or "spiritual" rather than "religious" doesn't put you above the fray.

It just makes one slightly more egotistical and a bit of an elitist.

Hate to be the one to tell you --

But --

Your god is just as mythical as all those other gods that you look down upon....

onlinebiker,
I did not come on the forum to have what I believe dragged behind some cheap two wheel bike. I came on respecting what the members of this forum believe...so please keep your cheap remarks about my belief under your hat, and stick them
where the sun don't shine.

And please, next time you are out on a ride doing your, "I'm a man thing," stay in one lane, and stop trying to pass between cars. I'll be 80 in January, and my hearing is not good...get my drift?

You came in here and distinctly said that your belief wasn't religion.

Then you cry we don't respect your belief.

There's a reason.

You come on with the presupposition that we're supposed to agree with you and declare your religion special.

On an atheist board.

Facepalm

You don't see the point of contention????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
04-05-2015, 01:00 PM
MOMS!!!!!

onlinebiker needs the naughty chair again. Evil_monster

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
04-05-2015, 01:02 PM
(04-05-2015 01:00 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  MOMS!!!!!

onlinebiker needs the naughty chair again. Evil_monster

Nah! He enjoyed it too much last time.

But we can pee in his fuel tank.

Angel

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-05-2015, 01:12 PM
(04-05-2015 11:59 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 11:51 AM)MarcATL Wrote:  WoW!! We're like 2 sides of the same coin, 2 peas in a pod, or something.
I just got here myself, but WELCOME!

Why do I think you two knew each other before coming in here lol Consider
Because it seems too good, read coincidental, to be true.

If I was you looking at me I'd be suspicious of me too.

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."

-- Malcolm X
04-05-2015, 01:16 PM
(04-05-2015 12:58 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Please keep it civil in here.

I'm a civilian. I am civil by default Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-05-2015, 01:40 PM
(04-05-2015 01:16 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 12:58 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Please keep it civil in here.

I'm a civilian. I am civil by default Tongue

de fault in yer cranium, mofo. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post