New here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: New here
(04-05-2015 12:06 PM)Domenic Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 11:57 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I know you say you don't want to use the Bible (and i respect that)--however, I don't know of any passages that say God loves all people. Instead, in the Bible, He's either killed, stoned, or enslaved anyone who didn't worship him.

Those are the pictures false religions paint. They were only the Tares God killed...the seed of Satan. He never Killed the seed of Adam. There are two different DNA's on this earth.

Prove it.
That's interesting. Please reference that assertion by a scientific work from a Genetics textbook. How is it a spiritual being, (a fallen angel) had DNA and "seed" ? Be sure to provide references in peer-reviewed science text books, and theological text books for everything you say. Thanks in advance.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
04-05-2015, 09:13 PM
Again, thanks to all of you for the welcome. I don't like calling myself a Christian. I just use the term so others can have some sense of what I'm about. I'm making as new pot of coffee, so you are all welcome to a cup...I love drinking coffee at night.
04-05-2015, 09:28 PM
(04-05-2015 08:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Prove it.
Thanks in advance

Fer Buck's Sake, Fucky, take it to the ring, please.

Dodgy

Thanks in advance.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post