New kitty

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: New kitty
Fury - it's a type of dragon. My son is totally obsessed with dragons right now and has been saying he wants a pet dragon. Affectionate furry kitty - soooooo much better than an anole I was considering getting him.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
05-11-2014, 05:41 PM
(05-11-2014 05:39 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Fury - it's a type of dragon. My son is totally obsessed with dragons right now and has been saying he wants a pet dragon. Affectionate furry kitty - soooooo much better than an anole I was considering getting him.

Omg!!! Must... Not... Post too cute picture again. Fury?? I can't stand it, the cuteness is going to fry my brain!! Weeping

Yeah,every cat I've ever owned has picked me. Whether it's a stray, or at a shelter, I let the cat pick me. Hasn't failed me yet Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
05-11-2014, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2014 05:49 PM by Anjele.)
Years ago my husband was at work and went into a shed where scrap metal was kept. Something ran up his pant leg and startled him badly because he figured it was a rat (the building was dark). Turns out it was Murphy, a cat we then had for years. He was tiny with a collar growing into his neck but no tags.

He was the most amazing hunter but a big old mush. I miss that cat.

Funny how cats find us.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
05-11-2014, 05:47 PM
She was a stray and the shelters were full. The guy who found her couldn't keep her, and someone called my husband asking if we would take her.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
05-11-2014, 08:14 PM
(05-11-2014 09:51 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I want a genetically engineered kitten that never grows up.

Well, The Lord has already done that.

I present you The Sand Cat:
[Image: sand-cat.gif]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sand_cat

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like KVron's post
05-11-2014, 08:21 PM
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY.......

Nurse, I think I may need to check into your hospital for a cuteness attack.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
05-11-2014, 09:40 PM
(05-11-2014 08:14 PM)KVron Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 09:51 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I want a genetically engineered kitten that never grows up.

Well, The Lord has already done that.

Yup, don't matter how big they are, they're waiting for me to die so they CAN FUCKING EAT ME!

#sigh
05-11-2014, 09:44 PM
(05-11-2014 09:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 08:14 PM)KVron Wrote:  Well, The Lord has already done that.

Yup, don't matter how big they are, they're waiting for me to die so they CAN FUCKING EAT ME!

Here's hug.

[Image: GVFw0.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
05-11-2014, 09:48 PM
I'm so in love!!!!! With that pic

AND my new cuddly, soft, adorable kitten! She loves me already!!!!!

[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
05-11-2014, 10:08 PM
That kitty is THE luckiest kitty on the Earth. Heart

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post